A MOd Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which crash that you caused are you talking about ????????????? Several good cars got tore up because of your non-driving butt!!!!!!!!!!!!

worsedriver33-What crash in the pure street race are you talking about?You are something pitiful to even be allowed on a race track surface!There were several people in the stands that will agree.After the display of your total NON driving skills Sat nite,I would hang my head in shame.Your are pitiful to say the least.The 33 car has torn up some good race cars in the past,and there are several that hope you never return.

i will tell you if you dont like it buy us out or just keep you mouth shut we was trying to leave the track when the other drivers wasn't watching and made a mistake if you can do better then try it or keep you mouth shut thanks

You drove around like that for three laps at 20 mph downhill with a tail wind. I thought my grandma had left early for church and got on the track somehow.

hey 33 you got er fixed yet?Here is my best offer $190.80 that is the best I can do.About scrap value.Probably be the best offer you will get!

if you dont want a scratch on you car dont bring it to a race track and quit crying. everybody needs to grow up and get out of there diapers it so easy to drive a car from the stands. well then everybody should quit spending thousands of dollars to win a few hundred dollars theres a lot of common sence there.

your car did look like a 53 studebaker painted black----I thaught that was a good offer-It now looks like a 74 gremlin.you are just too funny, and damn jealous.just pitiful.

Let me say 33 when i make a reply on the forum it is my opinion and has nothing to with anyone but me !!!!!!!!! No one tells me what to say i just call it as i see it !!!!!!!!!! Two of the cars that didn't even get to take the green flag saturday are friends of mine so i just couldn't pass up the chance to say what i felt!!!!!!!!! You need to remember what you wrote about a month ago, staying out of better cars way but giving the fans a (show)!!! Well what were you trying to show the fans!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh i came from the collinsvile - state park area, moved out because of the nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with how this sounds im glad i don't run there i mean rubbin is racing but you guys make it sound like people are racing steam rollers out there lol. jmo

Oh race 33 do you think we sponsor only one car?I have driven several also.Maybe I will see you at the fence sat nite.

Oh race 33 do you think we sponsor only one car?I have driven several also.Maybe I will see you at the fence sat nite.
what back in the fortys we are not there to tear anybodys cars up it was a mistake on the forty car he appligized he is a friend of are to and the 24 car is a friend to we will help fix there cars what is it about you potosi guy think you guys are the best there is build a track over there maybe then you wont get a scratch on it then

what back in the fortys we are not there to tear anybodys cars up it was a mistake on the forty car he appligized he is a friend of are to and the 24 car is a friend to we will help fix there cars what is it about you potosi guy think you guys are the best there is build a track over there maybe then you wont get a scratch on it then
Did you forget about the 76 car????????????????? So where I learned to count that's THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

There was no 76 car involved in that accident. I was there, and it was not 33 fault totally, he was trying to stay out of the way. Can you all not remember when you were just learning a new car or track?

thank you hpracing25 we was trying to get off the track we made changes to the car to see if it would help and it cost us we applogize for everybodys car we are learning just like everybode else did its not that easy with out alot of help we are very sorry

There was no 76 car involved in that accident. I was there, and it was not 33 fault totally, he was trying to stay out of the way. Can you all not remember when you were just learning a new car or track?
Where were you at and not see the start of the first heat race they dropped the green flag and 33 car spun-out went toward the infield went back up the track right in front of the black 76 camero and the 76 car's night was finished!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back