A mods Sat. the 24th

SHEPHERD

So the A mods are running @ Highland and at Belleville on the same night? If this is true who will be running where? Both great tracks and will be a tough decision if they both run the same night.

Belle-Clair Speedway will run UMP Modifieds, Midgets & 600cc Micros on Saturday, March 24th..

Highland Speedway will run UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds, Bombers & Hornets on Saturday, March 24th...

Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 will have a test & tune on Saturday, March 24th from 1pm-4pm with gates opening at noon.

i left a message for the fair board at hi-land that i am 100% sure will be ignored..invite the NEW b-mods to come run with the a mods,,if a b-mod wins then pay the driver a extra $!00...cars gott-a be 100% legal...jmo

I would assume that with the extra $250 that belleville is paying, that is where majority of them would go....but some might think that with that they have a better c hance to win at highland.....myself, we are going to pevely to test and tune, new set-up and driver would like to get used to it before he races

There were already a handful of drivers in the pits Harrison,Regot,Curl,Sellers,Stevenson and more I'm sure I missed that already paid for pit passes at Highland so I would expect to see them back...but I've been wrong before! Lets hope mother nature holds off for this Saturday so we can find out!

I'm curious on how a B-mod would really fare with a 2 bbl against the A-mods. I can only visualize how that would turn out, but I'm about half blind. LOL

We would run A & B Mods together occassionally at FredRock, there are actually some that ran quite well. On the smaller tracks they can hold their own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

I would assume that with the extra $250 that belleville is paying, that is where majority of them would go....but some might think that with that they have a better c hance to win at highland.....myself, we are going to pevely to test and tune, new set-up and driver would like to get used to it before he races
Why not pay a few extra bucks and elect to start in the rear for the heats at belle Claire. If you still aren't worth a crap after the heats elect the rear for the feature and pull out when they get ready to lap you, dah. At least get paid for a test an tune and do some racing.

If a Crate can compete with a Super at Belleville,I'm sure a B-mod could compete with an A-Mod. This would also apply at Macon.

If a Crate can compete with a Super at Belleville,I'm sure a B-mod could compete with an A-Mod. This would also apply at Macon.

not necessarily, a crate is on the same suspension as a super as well as a 4 barrel. b mods are not on the same suspensions a mod and on 2 barrel so the comparison isnt as close.

So what mods have Belleville on there schedule for this Sat? Is Bobby Bittle running a Late Model this yr.? How about Dean Hoffman?

bel vegas is a dump though just saying o wait the crying will begin
It's not a dump no more... They got better food you just can't buy it !!! The rest rooms are cleaned up and they put fresh paint on all the 1850 wood. There real lucky when the car hit the wall none of the wood hit someone and killed em. It's something that needs changed for someone gets hurt bad. Look at the pics of the wreck and see the wood that could of took someone's head off. Now the crying and name calling starts!!!

It's not a dump no more... They got better food you just can't buy it !!! The rest rooms are cleaned up and they put fresh paint on all the 1850 wood. There real lucky when the car hit the wall none of the wood hit someone and killed em. It's something that needs changed for someone gets hurt bad. Look at the pics of the wreck and see the wood that could of took someone's head off. Now the crying and name calling starts!!!
Well, it could've been all concrete and then how do you think the driver would be today. Thank your god it was wood, it gave a whole lot, and saved the drivers life.

Back