a original 1937 Chevy Allied stock car for sale

COUPE FAN

DUANE MARBURGER
For sale....a original allied auto racing assn. 1937 chevy coupe stock car built in the 1964 / 1965 season by Bob Lueke. This car was also raced by Gordon Mallory (two championships) and Shorty Kouch. It has a lot of history and has raced at Desoto, Farmington, Hillsboro, Belle Clair, St. Charles and Lake Hill racetracks. $2000....contact Duane Marburger at 636-485-7253. Located in Pevely Missouri.

Attachments

• 37-LUKE.jpg
    37-LUKE.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 590
For sale....a original allied auto racing assn. 1937 chevy coupe stock car built in the 1964 / 1965 season by Bob Lueke. This car was also raced by Gordon Mallory (two championships) and Shorty Kouch. It has a lot of history and has raced at Desoto, Farmington, Hillsboro, Belle Clair, St. Charles and Lake Hill racetracks. $2000....contact Duane Marburger at 636-485-7253. Located in Pevely Missouri.

If Gordon Mallory raced that car at Desoto, I bet it was painted two toned - one side red and the other blue and sponsored by Desoto Auto Body at the time which, I think was owned by the Sloan's I think. He was always bumping his brother in-law, Everette Forshee. Everette never wanted a scratch on his car, it would piss him off. Loved going to Desoto race night.

Back