A personal message from Mel Kinnaird!!!!!

smokingjoe

Owner RAMS 65 & 652
Mel called me and asked me to post this (he is computer illiterate) for him!!
And I quote "I want to thank everyone for their generous support and donations Saturday night. I can not say what it meant to me and it is very much appreciated. It is a start to help fight this, and I will untill I can’t fight any more"

Now I would like to also say thank you for everyone that helped. As I said Mel is not the type to ever ask for help let alone a donation. He was shocked and surprised buy the support. We will be around next weekend for those that were not there or anyone else that wants to help the fight!!!!!!
Thank you from Mel, All MCS employees and MOST OF ALL THE FANS!!!!!

DROP THE SUIT WE WILL GO AWAY!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to hear that we did some good Sat night, we need to do it again this coming Sat. I glad we had such a great showing. Another night with over 100 cars!! How many tracks can say that!:eek:

we will be there sat

ashley rudy an me will be there sat also my mom trying to get a bunch from boeing aircraft to come out she been telling about it at work an how good races are also her granddaughter racing also think that part bragging lol see ya sat night

It was a great showing Saturday and the stands were packed....Lets show him again this weekend how much we support him and the track.

Back