A Story I Wrote About Dale Earnhardt

bobtart

On Arpil 29 1951 Ralph dale Earnhardt was born in kannapolis North Carlina.Dale raced drit from 1969 to 1974.Made frist Winston cup start in 1975,finished 22 that day.In 1979 went full time winston cup racing.Won first race in the spring of 79 at Bristol.Won rookie of the year in 79.The following year won his frist winston cup.Won his second winston cup in 1986.Won third winston cup in 1987.Won fourth winston cup in 1990.Won fifth winston cup in 1991.Won sixth winston cup in 1993.Won seventh winston cup in 1994.But one win was not off his list the daytona 500.In 1993 cut a tire,1994 hit a seagull,1995finshed second,1996 finshed sixth,1997 filped down the backstrch finshed 31.1998 after 20 years of trying won the Daytona 500.In 2000 finshed second in the Daytona 500.Won at Atlanta and Talladega finshed second in points.In 2001 lost his life on the final iap of the Daytona 500 in turn four.Had 76 win's to his name.Kenny Wallace pushed Dale Earnhardt to his last win at Talladega.. Dale we miss you..

bobtart said:
On Arpil 29 1951 Ralph dale Earnhardt was born in kannapolis North Carlina.Dale raced drit from 1969 to 1974.Made frist Winston cup start in 1975,finished 22 that day.In 1979 went full time winston cup racing.Won first race in the spring of 79 at Bristol.Won rookie of the year in 79.The following year won his frist winston cup.Won his second winston cup in 1986.Won third winston cup in 1987.Won fourth winston cup in 1990.Won fifth winston cup in 1991.Won sixth winston cup in 1993.Won seventh winston cup in 1994.But one win was not off his list the daytona 500.In 1993 cut a tire,1994 hit a seagull,1995finshed second,1996 finshed sixth,1997 filped down the backstrch finshed 31.1998 after 20 years of trying won the Daytona 500.In 2000 finshed second in the Daytona 500.Won at Atlanta and Talladega finshed second in points.In 2001 lost his life on the final iap of the Daytona 500 in turn four.Had 76 win's to his name.Kenny Wallace pushed Dale Earnhardt to his last win at Talladega.

What many people do not know is that when Dale wasn't winning races he was a secret crime fighter for the government. Dale used to drive "HARV", which was an acronym for Heavily Armored Racing Vehicle.

Dale's arch enemy was the World Crime League headed by a shadowy "MR. BIG". MR. BIG hated the United States and all things American, including Stock Car Racing. MR. BIG and Dale Ernhardt were therefore natural enemies.

Their final battle occured in 2000 at Area 51, our governments most secret research facility. MR. BIG is trying to steal the new Aurora space plane, and Dale was sent to stop him.

Dale and HARV raced across the dry lake bed of Groom lake, guns a blazin' taking out all of MR. BIG's hench men and then crashed through the doors of Area 51.

Once inside he had the showdown with MR. BIG, MR. BIG tried to pull a gun but Dale was too fast for him. With a savage kick to the groin and several right crosses to the face. MR. BIG was finished, and our country was safe for Democracy and the American way once again.

The Moral of the Story is don't mess with Dale or you'll get kicked in the groin and punched in the mouth....Ouch

Now that's a story.

John Barr
The Trashdog

I'm currently trying to option this story out to Artisan for a new major motion picture. Hell I'd pay money to see it....lol

Bobtart, what grade are you in? Not being stupid either. I'm guessing this was a school project or something similar. Just don't want people making fun of you if that's indeed what it is. If you're not in school than I suggest you take it like a man.

Good job on the grade there! Like I said, I wasn't making fun of you, I just a didn't want people making fun of you thinking you were an adult. Can't expect Sunday paper journalism out of a kid in school. Keep up the great work and stay in school! Believe me, you'll thank yourself when you're grown and on your own for doing good in school now!

Good for you on your A, I like my story but then again it only reflects my strange little out look on life...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Trashdog said:
Good for you on your A, I like my story but then again it only reflects my strange little out look on life...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Good story Trashdog. But I only give you a B. Need to take some tips from bobtart. ;)

I've seen far too many action adventure movies....I think they should of hired me for 3....lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

At least we don't have to endure The Dog saying Boogity, Boogity, Boogity week end and out!!!!!!

Dog, do you have any catch phrases??? LOL!

Can't wait for this answer, so think it through real good for me. I want a good laugh out of this one!!!

Back