AARA Awards Banquet & Mouse Race Tickets must be purchased in advance only!

don hoener

don hoener
2012 Banquet Ticket order forms will be available at tomorrow nights meeting! For the First time ever we are pre selling
the banquet tickets.
In order to get a grip on the attendance for the banquet you will need to purchase your tickets in advance!!!

Member's $30
All Other's $35

AARA ANNUAL CHAMPIONSHIP AWARDS DINNER / FUNDRAISER
Plus Loads of FUN for all with Bolivar Downs Mouse Races! Stockcar Themed Mouse Races. Who will be Top Mouse!!!!
Saturday January 12, 2013 5:00 p.m. till ?
Collinsville Firemans Hall
Collinsville, IL.

Ticket order forms available starting Nov.15th and at the Nov.30th rules meeting or by mail to:

AARA
3929 Summertime Dr.
St. Charles, Mo. 63304

636-288-2716

Attachments

• ticket order form.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 177
You just combined my 3 favorite things you can do in public drinking, racing ,and gambling. Got to find me a mouse to shave a 16 on and pump it up on roids.

strong mouse.png Better hurry

I believe everything will be fine. We are making an attempt to know the number within reason without guessing. in todays economy its hard to guess and no sense in waisting the racer's money!
Everyone is cooperating well with the change and the ticket orders are rolling in.
Thank You to everyone as we make this transition!

i always never know if i an go till a few days before so i wont be going this yr because of this. not happy but can make everyone happy

Get your tickets soon .......I hear Rusty G might be there ! There`s rumors that a mouse is called The Rocketmouse ....... Maybe the Rocketman will show ,You Never KNOW !! It will be a GREAT Time by all ..... OHHHH YEAH Jason Davinroy is signing Autographs .....

Just wondering... Who made up the little invitation cards that got mailed out to everyone's home address? Noone bothered to put the Awards Banquet date on em':confused: errrr... oops

That's why I had to get on here, to find the January 12th date.

I hope the pay in advance doesn't kill attendance though, as I've always paid at the door. I'm planning to attend though.;)

You have until Jan. 5th to mail ticket requests in. After jan 5th you will have to call me and we can have them for you at the door.

AARA
3929 Summertime Dr.
St. Charles, Mo. 63304

636-288-2716

Back