AARA is shameless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamr54

Last night at "Don Klein" night (Isnt every night Klein night) I saw something that was unbelievable. Baumann in the 24 sportsman spun out a car ahead of him. Clearly Baumann spun him. It even looked intentional. What does AARA do. They give Bauman the spot which means he makes the dash and the spun car gets scored last. Baumann should have been blackflagged and started last in the feature.

Then in the dash Bauman bumps and bangs with a different car. After the race the other driver is not allowed to draw. He was given the 6 pill and Bauman draws a 2. Bauman goes on to win the feature.

AARA do you have no shame? You people should feel real good. Mark Heizer and the rest of the Allied officials should be charged with theft for stealing money from other sportsman drivers and putting it in Baumans pocket.

Was it Don Klein night or Paul Baumann night? This has happened with Klein and Baumann way too many times this year. Are you drivers going to continue to take this crap?

first of all, let me start by saying that I did not see the races at Belle-Clair last night, so i can't agree or disagree with your post. When I do see the races at B.C., I always watch the sportsman class, as I raced these cars for many years. This is what I see, Paul Bauman has the fastest and most consistent car at B.C. He can win from the front, or come from the back of the pack. This can be a double edge sword, on one side, you win alot of races and track championships, and on the other side, people assume that you must be illegal, or in cahoots with the officials, or what ever they choose to create in their minds. I'm sorry that I don't agree with your post(pamr54), but i haven't see Bauman take cars out on purpose. Let's see some replies by drivers who have actually been driven dirty by him, I bet the list is short or non-existent. One more thing, I am not a friend of Baumans or the Kleins, or AARA for that matter, these are just my opinions. let the bashing begin.

99b, This isnt about Baumanns past record. This is about Allied and the kleins using their power to affect the outcome of the races for their own buddies and family members. I could give you a number of examples including at the 100 lap race.

If Baumann intentionally or unintentionally took out a car he should have been penalized. I dont know Paul but agree he otherwise does well.

First off in the heat race with Bauman, Seymour kept running Bauman up into the wall. I seen him do this 4 times. Bauman even had his nose up to his door and Seymour still continued to do this. So if Bauman did it because he got tired of being pinched off then he did something that any other driver would have done in that situation. And in the dash Bauman got retaliated against by Mike Seymour. Plain and simple. Something i find very funny is that the Seymours can beat and bang on anyone they want. But when someone does it to them it is not ok. Don't bad mouth allied beause of this situation. Its people like this that give racing a bad rep. Allied is doing a good job. Spanky handled the situation last night the best way he could have. But yet again Stan's pocket book got in the way and people that should have been ejected last night didn't get it. And why was Lonnie invovled he had nothing to do with the situation? Lonnie ran over Bauman last week because he wasn't paying attention. I surely hope he didn't do it on purpose. I would like to see Spanky back next week. Allied should suspend the rough drivers out there. And Bauman isn't a rough driver by any means.

You all continue to miss the point. Did Bauman spin him. Yes he did and no one seems to debate that. So why wasnt he penalized? Spankys decision was once again influenced by others. Instead he was rewarded and given a chance to run the dash and draw a number for a good starting spot in the feature. How is this fair? It is cheating and stealing from others.

why are you bringing klein's name into an issue with bauman? first off, i do not attend fri nights at belleville, so i do not see anything that goes on there, but... i do keep up with the 'talk' on here. that being said, i believe that the original poster on this subject clearly has somewhat of an axe to grind. makes no sense to drag another man's name into an issue that he was not even remotely connected to. i am all for freedom of opinions, but, please ,people.. keep them on the subject matter, and reasonable, and most of all, factual. thanks,art.

But yet when the Seymours do it week in and week out its ok. Leave Klien out of it. It sounds like you have something personal against Klien.

Pamr54

I'm with ya....seen it all last night..It took place right in front of me in turn 3 & 4 Baumann clearly spun Seymour around whether he deserved it or not is NOT the point when you spin someone out on purpose YOU GO TO the BACK unless of course your name is KLEIN or you are KLEIN'S nephew BAUMANN.....Don't get me wrong here Baumann is a good driver but when you intentionally take someone out YOU SHOULD GO TO THE REAR of the race or get black flagged. Rubbin' is racin' when you are talkin' racing side by side and rubbin' doors and such that's just something even NASCAR deals with......BUT when you spin someone out and NOTHING is done penalty wise to the driver then that's what you call FAVORTISM.........JMO:cool:

PAMR and SPUNKY1 i have something to tell you both IF YOU DONT LIKE AARA OR KLEINS THEN DONT GO TO ANY RACES AARA HAVE boy know that is simple,, it is not like there are NO other tracks in the area to go too. I was always taught if you dont have something nice to say about someone you dont say it! so I will say no more!

Mrs. T

After this SEASON I will not be back just trying to humor myself these last 3 Friday Nights....He He:cool:

Also like to stir the pot with my FAVORITE bleacher "Buddies"

Boy Oh Boy what happened to the Good Ole Days of racing when I was my daughter's age......You DID NOT have ALL THIS FAVORTISM......JMO:D

Ms. T

The Conspiracy Theory Applies to YOU ALSO since YOU are associated with LINDA who is an ALLIED OFFICIAL.....LOL The favortism continues...AAAH only 3 more weeks left of this beautiful racing season of 2005:cool:

Can't Wait To See The Outcome:D

If You Did Not See Baumann Take Out Seymour Your Blind. And Seymour Should Not Lose Points Because Of Another Spanky Slide Job. They Both Got Together And They Both Should Go To The Rear. 31 Should Have Been In The Dash. Yes It Is A Shame Klein's Nephew Has To Make A Scene On That Night. Pamr54 You Could Not Have Said It Better, Don't Pay Attention To Some Of These People On Here They Were Not There. Sorry Got To Go Last Call.

And Yes Mst You Are Right Leave Like Everyone Else Has In The Past That Is Just What Allied Want's (stan Is The Man) And He Cannot Be Bought. He Is There For The Driver's, Allied Needs To Realize Even There High Class Employees, Make Mistakes Too Damn Many .

Ms T

Answer me this one then......Why is it back in the Good Ole Days my dad said the STANDS used to be sooooo packed you could not even hardly find a place to sit.....Hmmmm where did all the fans go.....Could Allied maybe have run them off due to their FAVORTISM.....Hmmm food for thought now isn't it?? As I Have Stated Before I Have Been Coming To The Races Since I Was Knee High To A Grass Hopper and Things Are NOT ANYTHING Like They Used To Be. I am fully aware that times have changed but maybe some of the fans are just sick and tired of the bullshi**!........JMO:cool:

Parts Gal

Sorry, but when someone personally addresses me in their post they will get my full answer and I researched her screen name and found out who she is and why she made that comment the way she did. She is related to the BIG ALLIED-KLEIN-BAUMAN-SCHAEFER FAMILY so that totally explains Ms. T's POST........

THANX:cool:

first of all the deal in the heat race was a missed call becaused i missed it i know because i waas working that corner last night but in the dash what happened was uncalled for i dont care who you areeven if it bauman wasnt the car involved seymor would have been parked now for all the so called favortisim that is going on i can honestly tell you that it does not happen if you want to talk about it come to the track and talk to me about it i am not hard to find
Richie

O.K., I've been going to Belleville on and off all season, and I have to say that last night was probably some of the best and fairest officiating that I've seen Allied do. And, before I say what I'm about to say, I just want to make it clear that I am not related to anyone involved, nor am I really a "fan" of any of the involved. I'm just someone who enjoys the races that is stating what me and the people around me saw. In the sportsman heat race we all watched Seymour beat and bang on Baumann nearly every lap, and then when Baumann finally got tired of it and gave a little back Seymour & his crew were all over him. Then in the dash we all watched Mike Seymour do the same thing to Baumann that his brother Shawn did in the heat race when Baumann caught up to him. In my opinion Allied did the right thing because Mike should have been black flagged for the way he was driving. What happened in the heat was between Shawn & Baumann and Mike shouldn't have got involved. And, why Lonnie Casey got involved is beyond me. What was he doing there anyway? All we've been hearing from him on here is that he's done with Allied and not going back to Belleville. Like I said, I've been going to Belleville on and off all season and just like at any track I go to I enjoy watching all the drivers race as long as they can race clean. But from what I've seen of the Seymours every time I've been there is that they can beat and bang on people all they want but when someone stands up to them all he!! breaks loose. Its just really old to see it every time I go there and it's unfortunate for the other drivers to have to deal with. J/M/O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back