Aara officials, crappy calls

racin441

RACIN441
First off.... next year our car is going to set the consi out... How in the hell do you just hand a feature starting spot to Rob Lee last night? Rob Lee assumed he made the feature last night when in fact he was suppose to start front row pole in the consi... oops... when it came time for the feature he realized he wasn't in there... went to the officials and *****ed, cried because "he thought" he made the feature... so AARA at their best gave him a starting position in the feature.... WTF.. that's 125$ to start feature that he was in because he "assumed" he made the feature and wined to get in... BULL**** BUD.... IT'S THE DRIVERS RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE BOARD AND MAKE SURE WHERE YOU STAND.... you snooze you lose, so sorry so sad... you should have checked the board... that was by far not fair to someone else who should have had that spot. Guarantee next year we are gonna run the heat and then complain when we don't make the feature so they put us in the show.....WHATEVER !!!!

Second.... what a way for Pevely AARA officials to make sure & hand the feature to Jeff Herzog... At the start of the race... Trey Harris jumps Jeff Herzog... no green flag.. they restart again... second chance for a green... Jeff Herzog jumps Trey Harris.... GUESS WHAT....AWAY WE GO GREEN FLAG....Herzog leads green to checkered... WTH was up with that... It wasn't ok for Trey to jump but it was ok for Herzog?

I will say some bull**** calls were made last night especially with the Rob Lee situation.
Tell you what Pevely why don't you send me my entry fee back for last night since we could have been that one spot you so easily toasted out to Rob Lee because he wined. Make it fair... if I wine enough will you send it back??????

JMO

Brenda Melton

It's one of those situations... you said he didn't I say he did.. doesn't matter... he won... great race by both him and Trey Harris.

I agree. Trey ran a heck of a good race along with Mr Edgecombe. Did anyone else notice the RR tires on the cars that finished the race. Nothing left at all.

Thanks for the compliment Brenda and Dave!!! Trey ran 45 laps with a broken left front shock we are pretty happy to bring home a good finish...

i hate to be mr. negative, but i know i didnt gain much making the show. first of all, at least 3 cars got tore to hell, i only lasted 24 laps until i got wrecked and my rr and lf are junk, i would be lucky to sell my rf and lr for $10 a piece, i burnt up at least 5 gallons of fuel that is $7 a gallon, and i ruined a bumper and broke a tie rod. how much did i make with my $150 check? i would have been better off to have my fuel and tires and bumper. i think maybe since i live on my own and have to pay for this stuff i think about it more. i guess what i am saying is would you rather have $125 or 5 gallons of fuel and most likely your 4 best tires and hopefully a car that isnt tore up?

Whining about "crappy calls"

You have NO idea what happened and PLEASE have the balls to come to us before posting junk on the internet!!!!!!! Rob was listed as last row outside on the board in the pits for the FEATURE, you know the big race!!!! We were watching the conci and they called for him he went running down and was going to race but had no time!!!! now we asked and checked the board 3 times (thats not snoozing, just to be sure) and he made the feature they said, we didnt believe it but THEY messed up on counting points!!! Now me, Erica and my family not Rob, he le it go...went to the pitgate and the infield to complain that they could not have even came to our car to make sure we knew we had to run it!!! we had the pole for the conci we would have been better off.. everyone else including several other racers told us to complain!!!!! So please complain about them not counting the points corrctly OK!!!!! thanks Erica

I heard the lineups on the outer pits weren't written right for the semis, so maybe Rob Lee wasn't on a semi lineup out there and really did think he was in the feature...don't know, I wasn't out there, just a thought.

Jimmy, I understand where you're coming from, but that's the risk you take going racing. At least you got a check..we have a broken tranny and paid for all the same things you did, plus burned up our RR in a 10 lap semi, and got $0.

i am sure it was good for some to get the start money, but i would be happy to sell the 4 tires off the cars for $20 for all 4 so i didnt make much. i thought about running a few laps and pulling off but i was moving up pretty well until i got trapped

and while i think of it, there were just 3 provisionals, belleville, pevely, and extreme, that i know of. rob lee got a provisional because apparently there was an error made. that is allieds fault and i guess a problem with passing points and re-aligning starts at the start of a heat race like they did. it would have been easier if they took the top 3 out of the 6 heats than the top 18 of passing points. just my opinion

The lineups in the infield and the outter pits were completely different for alittle awhile, but they got it all straightened out and got everything in order, also if im not mistaken he made the feature from the extreme points provisional, thats how mark schaefer and brad paquet and ryan elier made it, Highest in track points from belleville, pevely, and highland that didnt make it, I think they included the extreme series in that. correct me if im wrong

jimmy quit racing and sell ur stuff if all u do is complain,my wife taped the races,u caused all ur problems,all u do is cry anymore,u use to be awesome,won a bunch of races and now u get p---y when things dont go ur way,forget the saw,ur new nick name is jimmy 'they scre--d me'cummins.

hey darrel, you are an idiot. come buy my **** you dumbassss. i wasnt complaining, i kept telling myself with the cars in front of me i should pull off before i got wrecked, but i didnt and i did. whenever you spend about $20,000 to build a brand new car and idiots tear it up, lets see if you get upset about it.

Was Dean there from the Extreme Series and was there any Extreme provisionals given?

Thanks!
I couldn't make it due to work... it's harvest time got off at 8:30 and had to be back at 7am... been working 15 hour days and needed some down time... I really hated to miss it, trust me. Ryan Eilers was added as Extreme Series provisional by Don. I didn't ask for one and I appreciate him doing it, from the looks of the finish he raced his ***** off. I will be completely reviewing the points in the next few weeks... unofficially the margin between first and second is only 3 points.

well idk what you or jumper are charging for cars but if this is the case then whats the wining abut quick changes if you guys can spend the same amount to build a latemodel as you can a sportsman

well idk what you or jumper are charging for cars but if this is the case then whats the wining abut quick changes if you guys can spend the same amount to build a latemodel as you can a sportsman
A new turnkey top of the line sportsman will cost around 20k. A top shelf latemodel roller will be around 20k then you need a 30k to 50k motor. See the differance?

What about the first sportsman caution? Trey Harris got screwed! Jeff Hezog should of gone to the back. They say the yellow was already out when it wasn't. They had no intentions of throwing it. They thought he would make to the pits just fine so why call it. Jeff F'D up by going low and Trey's the one who got screwed. Not a good call for allied. If it were any other driver they would of gone to the back. Just goes to show the favorites around allied. No one will learn. You have to kiss *** to do good. It's not about the driving. And that's not the first time allied has favored good ol Jeff Herzog.

Back