? about a picture to upload

SPD RCR

You already know who I am
I have a very interesting picture I want to upload on here for people to see, but it says it is too large. Is there any way I can make the picture smaller in size? Some of you might have already seen this picture and some may have not, but it is very chilling and I think everyone needs to see it! One of those pictures where "a picture says a thousands words"........

I send my pic to Paint and go in and under image it has Stretch/skew. Go into there and make it smaller. like instead of 100/100 make it 50/50. and then you have to save it and it should work.

SPD RCR send me the pic if ya cant get it going,,,i will be more than happy to help you!!!,and how is Joe doing?

Mike, I have sent it to you. See what you can do. The bad thing about making it too small is that you will not be able to see the faces. But it is very powerful.......a friend of mine is pictured in it also. I received that email about two-three months ago so I am sure a bunch more can be added to add to the picture!

Mike, I sent it to Dennis since I could not find your email address. Check with him or maybe he can do it.

Thanks!

And Joe is doing pretty good, working on a guys modified for him. Hope all is well your way!

Yes, it is a good picture, however, having probelms getting it to work. It was a picture in Word, so hopefully someone can get it on here...........

hell i got my pic saved on disk, i went to paint and skewed it down to 50 by 50 and then i tried getting it to work on here and it still is sayin i's too large that it's not 50 by 50 pixels. i dont get it??anyone know how to do this? all my pic is is of a sprint car that i saved onto a disk and skewed down to 50 by 50 and it still wont work. can anyone help me out?

Back