???? about NASCAR and Kyle Bush

I was wondering if it is mandatory to have a valid DL to be able to drive in NASCAR? if he were to lose his DL what would happen? it was suppose to BUSCH.....

I was wondering if it is mandatory to have a valid DL to be able to drive in NASCAR? if he were to lose his DL what would happen? it was suppose to BUSCH.....

I read that you do not have to have a state drivers licence to compete in NASCAR. NASCAR has its own licencing system that does not require a state issued licence. I suppose this is because you get racers under 16 in the lower level series.

i doubt seriously if the moron will lose his license over this. a hefty fine and some 'community service' which usually amounts to some public service appearances/anouncements.thats about it.kinda like his brother had to do at phoenix a few years ago.

I don't know the rule. Chad Daddy, I have no doubt that you are right. But, let's just say, hypothetically, that NASCAR has such a rule. I think that they would change the rule before they made Busch sit out. Some other drivers maybe, but not Busch. JMO.

Brian #44

Its true you dont have to have a valid driver's license for a nascar license. Its nascar who issues their own and also can take it away if needed. Doubt they will even get involved. Years ago tri city was nascar and this same discussion came up in a driver's meeting as several drivers were found to not have valid licenses. I was a bit surprised. But anyway....we were all told they can have a nascar license without a valid driver's license. Never changed the rule.....i heard them talking about it earlier this week on speed and it was said same deal.

Back