? about s/n

How many provisionals can you get during the whole tour? Also what are the provisionals for? There is usually 4 per night. Track points, national points, and tour points, whats the other?

I have heard provisionals given for a number of reasons. Defending Summernationals Champion, highest in current points that did not make the feature, promoter's provisional, highest in track points that did not make the feature, past track champion. There may also be one for being a fast qualifier. I know Brandon Sheppard qualified fastest in his group but I don't think he raced his way into the feature but was in the feature. I think if a driver runs every race and consistently runs up front like a Babb or Feger and others they will find a way to get them into the feature.

19th summernationals points
20th national points
21st track's choice
22nd summernational points

Since Ryan Unzicker is the national point leader, he automatically makes every show? Not ripping on Unzicker either just a question?

erb has been given provisional it seems like every race and he is none of the above really having a terrible s/n don't know what it is going to take for him to turn it around

erb has been given provisional it seems like every race and he is none of the above really having a terrible s/n don't know what it is going to take for him to turn it around

I am pretty sure that the national points provisional is based upon last year's points.

Back