Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwracing

I see the "Over the Hill Gang" is at it again. Dont you two got sumpn better to do? And I'm a bad influence on the young man? I guess he gets tips from you guys on sportsmanship! Whahahaha

Mainly all of the above. Like I told them Saturday nite that you like to keep stuff stirred up among people. You cannot keep your nose out of other people business. Thank you for starting this post and helping me to prove my point.

You are very welcome. Only one problem with your version. You are the one that brought me into this. I did not come to your pit and start anything. You brought me into it by what you told the poeple that were there. Always glad to have a face to face. How bout at one of our local tracks. Now, which one are you allowed at? I tend to forget!

Your right you have to dog people on the internet. Lets see I told Doe Run where to stick it so I guess it will have to be SFCR. I thought when they left my pits Saturday night with a hand shake that we had everything fixed or is this your way of keeping it going. I am looking forward to a one on one if you can do that.

Hey pwracing, just give up. I'm guessing DRR ran out of Kleenex or Harris didn't get his way again. Same thing happened at fredericktown. Couldn't afford to keep buying Kleenex or the guy. He will be back at DRR when Farmington finally figures him out. But then again Cory isn't the brightest star in the sky.

LMFAO.... You 2 need to be a couple... Your about the biggest Drama QUEENS, I have ever seen.... Unless you know the whole REAL story... Then don't worry about it... You 2 ain't with the paper, Kenny wipes his butt on... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343155946.620293.jpg

Who pays your wives way in since she works for the track and you work for Cory. How come you get special treatment of pulling your car into the pits before the gates open. You to good to sit in line?

LMFAO.... You 2 need to be a couple... Your about the biggest Drama QUEENS, I have ever seen.... Unless you know the whole REAL story... Then don't worry about it... You 2 ain't with the paper, Kenny wipes his butt on...View attachment 48017
And your man must of showed you this as I seen this when I was in third grade about the way he acts when he don't get his way at his tracks.

And whiners gonna whine. And if he wouldnt have brought my name up when it didnt need to be, he would not have had to put up with this. He will see my smiling face when next SFCR opens back up. Its always somebody elses fault. Always got a BS excuse. Lets see, why were they over in your pit in the first place?

haters gonna hate
I like Kenny when he races clean, which is most the time. Just sometimes he gets angry and slams drivers in the wall. He's a little dirty in a sneaky way, and when caught by officials, watch out, he's ready to quit the track. A little two faced here and there, but a real nice guy to your face.but when he drives a clean race he is fun to watch.

not really sure why it matters but Burch Fence even pays Lisa's way into SFCR,But try not to let everybody know that,it's a secret,shhhhhhhh-As for somebody coming to the 69 pit,never happened-But since YOU were not there,this is what happened-the 36 driver and dad came to the 8 pit,after crying to the 40 car,and asked ME if "that was on purpose",wasn't sure what he was talking about-Thought it was on the restart on the backstrech were I started the race coming out of 2 and he wasn't paying attention(again) and he ran under the car infront of him and tore up the front of his car-But he asked me and I told him, if I was going to take your boy out ,I would of done it.He said ok and everything was dropped and shook hands and it was DONE,But I guess it's game back on,lol

all i have to say is that the number 40 car needs to be left out of it that is my brother and my fathers car if you need to discuss anything about it please let me know and i can get you in contact with them thanks in advance Justin Dickerson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back