Al Purkey takes TORA win at South Coffeyville!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
SOUTH COFFEYVILLE, Okla. -- Al Purkey continued his dominance at his hometrack with a sweep on the year for the O'Reilly Auto Parts Topless Outlaw Racing Association's second visit to the northern Oklahoma bullring. Purkey led every lap in his win, followed by local driver Rob Hough, CJ Lyle, Ryan Rairden and Larry McDaniels. McDaniels extends his points lead as Delbert Smith finishes outside of the top 10.

There will be no racing on August 11 at the Hutchinson Raceway Park as that show has been canceled.

The O'Reilly TORA Series would like to thank its 2006 sponsors: Simons Petroleum, Sunoco Race Fuels, Peterson Fluid Systems, Salina Engine Supply, Xtreme Motorsports Products, Smiley's Racing Products, Hoosier Tire, Pro Motorsports, American Racing Tires, Kuntz & Co., BSB Manufacturing, Weld Racing, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Advanced Engine & Machine, Real Racing Wheels, Duralite Racing Wheels, Kansas Mortgage Center, New Vision Graphics, GRT Race Cars, Swartz Race Cars, Kyle Berck Motorsports, Comp Cams, Inthepits.net, Betyourdriver.com, Racepartsoutlet.com, Day Motorsports, Belleville Motorsports, Afco Racing Products

For more information on the O'Reilly TORA Late Models visit http://www.toraracing.org

Results from South Coffeyville, Oklahoma O'Reilly TORA Late Models July 29, 2006

Heat 1

1. 22H Rob Hough

2. 15 Ryan Rairden

3. 99 Gary Gorby

4. 22C Dave Conkwright

5. 75 Shannon Anastopolos

6. 18M Terry Melton

7. 22G Andy Gerstonkorn

Heat 2

1. 33 Al Purkey

2. 92 Delbert Smith

3. 94 Dimond Mundy

4. 32 Robert McMurtie

5. 02 Dustin Mooneyham

6. 11 Gerald Spurgeon

7. 25 Darren Ray

Heat 3

1. D7 Doug Clark

2. 24 CJ Lyle

3. 50B Larry McDaniels

4. T1T Earl Kinderknecht

5. 112 Dairan Hendrix

6. 10 Justin Hoepker

7. 1JR Justin Kinderknecht

A Feature

1. Purkey

2. Hough

3. Lyle

4. Rairdan

5. McDaniels

6. Mooneyham

7. McMurtie

8. Melton

9. Hendrix

10. Gorby

11. Smith

12. Hoepker

13. Clark

14. Gerstonkorn

15. Ray

16. J. Kinderknecht

17. E. Kinderknecht

18. Spurgeon

19. Mundy

20. Conkwright

21. Anastopolos

I would like to thank Mr. Dearing for this web site .I grew up in the STL.area until I moved to the land of blazzz.Went to the races every weekend,fri,sat & sunday.Moved here and I thought the good days of racing were over.If it wasn't for this web site I wasn't really aware of the awsome tracks that was in my area.I went to this race,and many other specials at this track and the surrounding area.Awesome racing!!!!Not Bellville or Granite but it certianly gets me by until I get back home to visit.THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!You do a awesome job for everyone even all the way over here.

Back