Allied Banquet

jpugh

This year's Allied Banquet is on January 15, 2011. It is at the Firemen's Hall at 9510 Collinsville Rd, Collinsville, IL. More details will be coming later.

Been going to Allied Banquets for 15 years
Every year it's the same thing
Wrong location
Wrong food
Wrong band
Wrong time
Allied could save a ton of money and NOT have a banquet
The only point of this post was that someone is always unhappy about something

This was only informational. Chili Bowl is either attend or pay-for-view. Sorry, I was just providing when is was. Some good points though.

i am sure the hall has a big screen tv,if they have cable or dish the event could be seen by those in attendence,duh

Already had my tickets bought for Chili bowl so I guess that will be where Im going that week.

Big Daddy

Been going to Allied Banquets for 15 years
Every year it's the same thing
Wrong location
Wrong food
Wrong band
Wrong time
Allied could save a ton of money and NOT have a banquet

AMEN!!!

It's not like Allied is having the banquet across the street from the Chili Bowl and I do believe Allied has been around a whole lot longer than them. So why is the Chili Bowl scheduling the same night as the Allied banquet? LOL

well, when the banquet starts to s u ck, then you could go across the street to the rural king.... coool store! a real he-man's place.

I don't care when and where the banquet is being held...I AM ATTENDING NO MATTER WHAT! I worked to hard all season long to be in the top 10, and I'm not letting something on TV keep me from being there...I'll hit "record" !!!! Hope to see a good turn out for the banquet... it's been a lot of fun the last couple of years!

The Chili Bowl has been pay-per-view the last couple of years and don't think that is going to change this year. Who is going to pay for it.
Forget the Chili Bowl and go have fun as always.
It is cost and availability that dictates when and where the banquet is held. Allied does the best to keep the cost down.

forget the chili bowl???? did you just say that??????? thats real racing!!! when was the last time allied got even close to 267 cars at an event? i got lots of time... i will wait for an answer. i think i will have your favorite waterloo person sit at your table!!!

I've seen Ray Marler at the Chili Bowl for most of the past few years. Wonder if he will choose to continue to go to the Chili Bowl this year and miss the banquet for his own track champions .

Back