Allied Be Consistent!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RACE39

I took in both Allied shows this week and see a big lack of consistency.

Nothing against any of the guys I mention. Just calling like I see it.

Friday at Belleville, the 27 late model goes into 3 and runs over the left front of the 54. The 54 turns down goes under the 27. The 27 then get into the 54's right rear sending the 54 into the wall junking the 54's car for the night. The 27 is sent to the rear which wasn't much of a penalty because he was 3rd and there was only 4 cars left on the track. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PARKED!

Saturday at pevely, the 67 sportsman takes out the 86. I didn't see the start of it caught it in progress. The officials PARKED the 67. The 86 was able to fire up and continue racing. Then in the feature, the 12 took out the 50 after the 50 passed the 12 for the lead. May have been racing maybe not. Regaurdless the 50 was knocked out of the race. The 12 was sent to the rear. He voluntarily pulled off with only 3 laps left.

This is 3 instances in 2 nights that just don't seem to be very consistent.

Another deal Saturday at Pevely was concerning the 29 sportsman who was the polesitter for the feature. The night before at Belleville, the 50 and 66 late models(both in the 3rd row) were late for the call of the feature. They both had a rough dash and were thrashing in the pits. Well, when they came out they were given their starting spots in the 3rd row. Instead of being sent to the rear. At Pevely last night, The sportsman took the green on their feature. They got a caution and didn't get a lap in. The red flag was put out and the 29 must of had a problem. He pulled over to the back stretch and his crew was working on the car. The red was out so thats ok. Well, they took about 30 seconds too long. The 29 was sent to the rear. S u c k e d for him since he was on the pole. he pulled around right as the field was sent on the pace lap. That to me should have been forgiven before what the 50 and 66 were given a break for the night before. At least the 29 was on the track. The other 2 were still in the outter pit area when time ran out.

Nothing against any of these drivers. I just think Allied needs to get more consistent. 5 instances in 2 nights this kinda stuff is not fair to any racer!

JMO

Yes I agree. Isaw what you saw the 67 got blck flagged. And then when the 12 took out the 50 he was going to get to stay out there. The 50 got robbed from his 1st feature win.

The Alied officiating has really deteriorated in the last few years.They make up their owen rules as they go. Its basically guess work with these guys anymore. An thats a shame. Alied use to have some very good officials at one time but now this organization has some real jokes out their trying to run the show.

You may think Allied is the worst but they are the better of the worst in this whole area ! And yes I will agree there was much inconsistancies Sat Night ! But their wheels squeek better than anyone elses!

dirtgirl said:
You may think Allied is the worst but they are the better of the worst in this whole area ! And yes I will agree there was much inconsistancies Sat Night ! But their wheels squeek better than anyone elses!

I agree with you dirtgirl. I think allied is the best overall. Their years of existance proves that. I just think they need to have a standard way of making calls that doesn't breed what can be considered inconsistency or favoritism.

Thats why a lot of places and sanctions go by rules to eliminate judgement calls. If guys know its cut and dried and they can't hope for someones judgement. They may be a little more careful.

Ive been watching Allied stock car shows since 1963. Forty two years and I have to say ( with all regrets ) This year is the worse at officiating a race I have ever seen out of this organization .

How About Them Score Keepers And Spanky Dolittle What A Joke.
This Week Who Is In Control Of The 6 Minute Siren.

Unknown Comic

racing 35 you just need to shut up i am tired of reading your stupid posts
and everyone else on here and if you dont like the way allied runs the show
stop going !!!!!!!!!

The same gos for you DIRTWORKS9D7 ! If you don't like the way we post stop coming back to this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i think that Allied makes there mistakes here and there. Sometimes they benefit you sometimes they hurt you. They are not perfect at running a show by any means but who is? In my eyes i think Allied is the best officiating we have in this area. And i am not dogging on all the other tracks officials i am just simply saying that i think allied is one of the better run organizations. I think that spanky has done a very good job for being his first year as a flagman. Unfortunately you can't make everyone happy in racing but we should just take what we got ( which really is pretty good in my eyes ) and be happy with it. After all they do have one of the most thankless jobs. I am not defending Allied for the above mentioned things though. This post was just to say that i feel we do have it pretty good even in times like this. JMO

Tom

I agree 35 needs to shut his/her big mouth. If your so smart why aren't you appling for a job and straightening up Allied? Probably couldn't pass the IQ test you refered to in another post. Hope the officials don't know who you are when your looking to get a break sometime! JMO The only thing I see that your good at is running your big mouth on here cause it sure ain't driving a race car Mr. Backpacker!!!

I agree. The ones that bash allied are the ones that could never handle the stress of the job. I bet if 1/2 the people bi****** were allied flagmen etc. they would know what it feels like. Not everyone is going to be happy with every call and that will never change. I think allied has done a great job and spanky is doing fine for his 1st year. If it weren't for allied belleville wouldn't have the great racetrack that they have today. It's easy to complain from the other side of the fence. j/m/o

This Must Be All The Allied Kenfolk Responding .you Don't Have To Get All Sore About It . We Need John Mcquire To Fix Our Problem, Spanky For Arkansas Governer. Or Anywhere But Here.

i think the unknown comic (racing35) is to busy running back and forth to the concesion stand to worry bout flaggin any races!

My Problem Is Not With You 35 Sportsman But You Always Stick Your Nose Where It Don't Belong. I Know Some Of You Drivers Are One Big Happy Family There At Belleville . But You Would Not Think So When The Green Flag Drops.
I Quess Now The Lady's Will Chime In.

Yeah some of the families at belleville are happy families. It makes racing that much better to have people close to you racing with you. We love the sport and do pretty good at it too. We both help each other out the best we can to make one another better. And what do you mean by "You would not think so when the green flag drops?" Just curious. At this point i am just going to let you continue posting to whatever you want to being that it is a free country and i will continue reading and laughing but i will not continue to battle back and forth over stupid things. Well have a very excellent day and happy posting but i am "OUT"!

Tom

racing35 said:
My Problem Is Not With You 35 Sportsman But You Always Stick Your Nose Where It Don't Belong. I Know Some Of You Drivers Are One Big Happy Family There At Belleville . But You Would Not Think So When The Green Flag Drops.
I Quess Now The Lady's Will Chime In.

LMAO! You think they stick their nose where it doesn't belong! Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. Just b.c your driver isn't part of their happy racing family doesn't mean you can bad mouth them. Your posts are nothing but bashing and bull****.
Derrik

lol,
well shannon signs her name and wade does not use this screen name? well i guess that leaves you lonnie!!! why dont you say what you have to say our faces i guess it is to hard to walk your fat a** over and open your mouth,insted you hide behind your screen name!
oh did you hear that CHIME CHIME!!!!!
35s wife,
jody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back