Allied Officials in 2011

purdlite

BIG SEXY
Will they be wearing the white shirts with red lettering or will they all be wearing the Don Klein red 28 shirts?

Point is - if your not wearing a white shirt then stay off the track when incidents happen.

Will they be wearing the white shirts with red lettering or will they all be wearing the Don Klein red 28 shirts?

Point is - if your not wearing a white shirt then stay off the track when incidents happen.
Did you no that Don Klein's pit crew are the only ones that are aloud to go on the track during a yellow to work on their car . Did it all year . I am still wondering how he made the feature last night .

The F5 got DQ'd because of old 55 series tires thats how Mr. Klein made the feature. This car has ran the 55's at Pevely a few times and it was never a problem but last night Chris (the fish man) made the feature and well, you know the rest. We hope to have some used 40's after tonight and if not we will be done until next year. This is in no way meant to bash any other racer just a way to explain how he made it to the feature. Greg Fisher

Its been like that for years,But as usual the allied higher up only see what they want.Ive talked to a couple officials in the past one former and one current and the both have told me they have made calls on incidents such as this and they were ignored.

Hey dirthound can you shed some light on this situation! ALSO IF 377 RACING WAS BASHING BELLEVILLE THEN WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF "BASHING". THAT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BASHING A RACETRACK, YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK.

Did you no that Don Klein's pit crew are the only ones that are aloud to go on the track during a yellow to work on their car . Did it all year .

Been that way for years. The one Klein kid used to be a flagman in turn 3/4 and he was awful. Too busy watching daddy race to see what was happening in his corner when other cars got together.

hey moser 37 if you don't like ALLIED don't go pretty simple to me but really now name me one track or org. thats perfect this oughta be ggood or call up don hoener for a possition next year and show em them how its done

If they run the track like they did this year they might as well stay closed next year!! That place is a joke.I sure hope the couple sitting behind me was right and someone new takes it over!!

If they run the track like they did this year they might as well stay closed next year!! That place is a joke.I sure hope the couple sitting behind me was right and someone new takes it over!!

well he!! why dont you take it over if you think you can do such a great job ,

If changes for the better are not made for next year one option would be for pit crew and others buying pitpasses not to buy allied memberships next year,the drivers would have to for their points I think but the extra three bucks would go to the track.

well he!! why dont you take it over if you think you can do such a great job ,
well its like this that was my third time there this year and the place is crappy,me and the guy behind us had to help a old guy in a wheelchair in the bathroom cause he would of never got in by his self. dont get me wrong the track it self is not bad!! but to see the same facility that my grandpa went to the same way as he went is a bunch of crap. the guy in the wheelchair was very upset and has a good reason to be..the place is out of date and they are just pocketing the profit and not putting it back in, so they get everything they deserve!! so if the rumor is what i heard from a few people friday night schrader and wallace are going lease it!! so if they do beleave me they will do alot of changes. get the allied out of there please!!!

THE DANDY DON rules! Dont you know he has the golden key to Belleville? Allied was lucky they were there, otherwise they would have been to tired to deal with Ellison. HE HE! They were just breaking a fight up for pete sake. Although it was funny.

As far as the F5 disqualification goes. You called weeks ago and asked about running 55's. i said you could get by with one night no problem! After that i said you need to be on the right tires or you would face disqualification if found.
Friday night you were called out by Bobby Dauderman when i was lining you up for the semi! I did not go look at them but made the techman aware of the accusation from on track! Bottom line is your 1 night leeway was used up! Hopefully you talked to Hammerle he always has cheap used tires for sale!

Just so everyone knows Dennis Klein is an AARA board member and is called upon for help in many situations, I welcome his assistance! Thank you to all whom helped with the Ellison situation he was outta control!

As far as the F5 disqualification goes. You called weeks ago and asked about running 55's. i said you could get by with one night no problem! After that i said you need to be on the right tires or you would face disqualification if found.
Friday night you were called out by Bobby Dauderman when i was lining you up for the semi! I did not go look at them but made the techman aware of the accusation from on track! Bottom line is your 1 night leeway was used up! Hopefully you talked to Hammerle he always has cheap used tires for sale!

Just so everyone knows Dennis Klein is an AARA board member and is called upon for help in many situations, I welcome his assistance! Thank you to all whom helped with the Ellison situation he was outta control!
So you let the guy run 55s tires. What if he won? I guess you would of taken the win away ? Wow this is stupid ! Bellville needs to stay open but allied needs to go!

Back