Allied Rules Meeting - Jan 15

jpugh

Mark your calendars for Saturday, Jan 15 at 7:00 at the Panorama Bowling Lanes in Belleville, IL for the Allied Auto Racing Assoc. rules meeting. Rule changes, Belle Clair and I-55 schedules and other issues will be discussed.
The biggest thing is to get your Allied membership are this meeting at a reduced rate. For $25.00 at this meeting ONLY, you can get your 2005 membership card. After this meeting the cost will be $30.00. Memberships begin beginning sold at 6:00. Save on your pit costs by buying your membership at this meeting. You will save $2.00 to $3.00 at the Pit gates.

I've never been to one of these before this season. Is this in the Empire room downstairs or what?? I'm looking forward to it and becoming an Allied member in 2005. Let's go racing.

RacerRod

Hello Everyone!

Yes, it's usually downstairs, and I just might make it there, too! Wouldn't that be an incentive for more people to attend? :D

Out of four weekends in January, you pick the one date that coincides with the races at DuQuoin. Darn the luck.

This is the weekend Allied has their thing pretty much every year. The racing at DuQuoin is during the day and should end by 5 or 5:30pm.

:mad: What about us people who get one and will be at the Banquet of Champions that night?? I guess we lose out..?? That is not right I think we should be able to get ours at $25.00. :mad:

jdearing said:
This is the weekend Allied has their thing pretty much every year. The racing at DuQuoin is during the day and should end by 5 or 5:30pm.
www.wideopenmotorsportspromotions.com has the schedule for the dashes and features starting around 6

Who can become an Allied member? I thought anyone could buy a membership but I heard over the weekend that you had to be a DRIVER. Can someone help me out on this one? I few of us are wanting to know. Also, I have been trying to reach Don to get a number for this next year. The phone # he has posted always picks up as a fax and you can't get anyone. I really need to get ahold of him if anyone could help me out here also. Thank you very much!!!

Anyone can join and if you are planning to enter the pits, this is a money saver for you. Drivers that are planning on running for the money at the end of the racing year must obtain a membership to qualify for that money.

Thank you very much. That's what I thought. There are a few of us that aren't drivers that want to get a membership just to save the money to get into the pits each week. Again, thanks for the help.

ANYONE CAN BE A MEMBER. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PHONE BANK BEING FULL IF YOU CALL NOW IT WILL TAKE YOUR MESSAGE! 636-939-9031
tHE FAN CLUB MOVED THIER BANQUET UP 2 WEEKS FOR SOME REASON BUT THEY PROBABLY HAD THIER GOOD REASONS. DUE TO THE CONFLICT OF DATES ANYONE WISHING TO RECIEVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE dISCOUNT PRICE OF $25 MAY DO SO BY MAIL AS LONG AS I RECIEVE IT BY jAN. 31 2005

SEND $25 PER MEMBERSHIP WANTED ALONG WITH NAMES AND ADDRESSES AND PHONE #'S TO:
A.A.R.A.
3929 SUMMERTIME DR.
ST CHARLES, MO 63304

THANKS, DON

Don.........

The date selected by the Fan Club was what was available.

Thanks for your generous gesture of allowing the Allied members to receive a membership for $25 through the end of January. :)

The Fan Club looks forward to seeing all of Allied's, Belle-Clair's and I-55's champions at the 38th Annual Banquet of Champions when they celebrate their 50th anniversary as a club.

From Arnold You'd Go Up 55 And Go Across The Jb Bridge. Take 255 To Route 15. Go East On 15 To Route 159(illinois St. Redbud Exit). Go Left On 159 And Take That Down To The Stop Light. Go Left And The Bowling Alley Is Up On The Left.

I have 3 friends who can not attend the meeting, but definitely want to join Allied Auto Racing Association. Can I bring their money and get their cards?? Thanks.

RacerRod

Yes, and look in this post for additional information on how to get the membership at the same price.

Back