Allied Sportsman Ready To Go

New 355 4bolt,line bored,balanced,decked, 4 nights on it.Spare engine needs freshened but runs and has no problems. Car is straight and fast. Tires,wheels,and too many spares to begin to list. Car runs as #15 at I-55. Car has the best of everything and all is like new or new and has been well maintained. This includes everything you need to race except a firesuit and helmet. $7500 Call Jim @ 636-337-7415 if interested anytime before 9:00 pm To take a look, may be bringing to I-55 this Sat or next. You will need a truck and trailer to haul it and all the stuff that goes with it,and I mean everything oil,filters,fuel jugs,all that you need to race for awhile.This is a real deal!!!

I am not seperating this is, all or nothing. I am going to try to get time to put a full list of whats going with this deal but there is so much its going to take awhile to make a list of the parts and spares.

Hey Swappin Paint If You Are Interested For Just A Roller Look Under The Classifieds For The One That Saleracing35 Has For Sale. Only 2 Years Old Very Excellent Car. 2nd In Points Last Year And Top 5 This Year Too. Just A Thought For You, Don't Know If You Would Be Interested.

Tom

Back