Almost done with a Pro 4 Cavalier... Who wants to drive it?

Who wants to drive this car at Belle-Clair? Pro 4 Cavalier.jpg

When you get the third one finished I think we should do a drawing and have fans race against each other.
Then we should do a Battle of the local High Schools

Great idea...you guys are coming up with some cool stuff for the fans lately!!! Keep up the good work.

Dean, If you need any help setting it up just let me know. Also, I would be willing to shake it down sometime if you would like. Rob Shaw

will it be at a certain track only and is it something u haul or the driver? id be willing to drive it a few nights i was the 2010 rookie of the year at belleville and finished 6th in points as well

will it be at a certain track only and is it something u haul or the driver? id be willing to drive it a few nights i was the 2010 rookie of the year at belleville and finished 6th in points as well
These arn't for "experianced" drivers... They are being built for the fans and to introduce new fans to the sport. These will be arrive and drive at Belle-Clair and possibly Federated... Details coming soon...

Hey I just realized MMP had this idea a while back... It's good to see tracks following the leader and work things out for the fans!!!

I made a few laps around the old 1/4 mile in one of the old KRI neons! It was just practice night and i brought it back with no damage! I wasnt the fastest, but it was my first time out.....hit me up and i would love to! Plus I would respect that its not mine and try and keep it in one peice.

U juat dont want to put any fan in these cars.some want to try it but when it scares the heck out of them they get in there u see that they really arent cut out for this sport..if you want a driver ill race.it i have tropheys and the know how about these cars i can put the car in the winners circle.. but i would watch putting any fan in one of these..jmo.

Back