Amusement Park Near Montgomery County Speedway

cngracin

Small Block Chevy Killer!
There have been rumors floating around for a while now about the possibility of an amusement park being built near MCS. It was also mention on Brandon Mudd’s radio show this morning (7-15.) I do not know much about their development plan myself but I do want to share one thing about the possible park I do know…

The folks that are working on the idea are 100% behind Mel Kinnard and MCS. Mel knows this and several racers and fans know this for fact.

Speculation and rumors have been flying about the pending lawsuit against MCS… I wanted to get this fact out there before someone wrongly thinks that the developers for the possible amusement park in the area want the track closed.

Thanks,
Bryan

There's no reason for them to be working against Mel. An amusement park and race track compliment each other well.

Karam will try to stop the amusement park. The noise and people would lower the property value for his proposed hotel/hospital/multi-family development (or whatever he calls it right now that sounds good).

does Karaam really know what he wants would you want him in US congress I think we know the answer to that one buddy have the nads to drop the the case

I met the man who is going to put the theme/amusement park in next to MCS about a week ago. Very nice guy, respectful, polite gentleman, we had a nice long chat about his previous business out in Arizona, what brought him to the Midwest, and what the plans were for the park. It is going to be a family oriented theme park with a lot of fun stuff for kids, hands on stuff, learning activity type things. Not a big rollercoaster/log flume type place, but more of a recreational park for families and kids to come to and play around in.

He seems to have developed a great relationship with Mel, and enjoys coming over to the races on Saturday nights. Hope this helps shed a little light on the theme park stuff that has been discussed.
:)

ya know,i dont know a thing about this amusement park guy.
seems harmless to us folks.
what is really cool is to see everyone banding togather against this
politician who is trying to use his political position for his and only his gain against a group who have every thing to lose
got to get the word out and make your voice heard.
this guy has to be beaten into oblivion
next thing you know,hell be trying to get the amusement park shut down.
if it ever gets built.
when mel built out there ,there was nothing.
shut karam down and make sure no one like him ever gets elected to public office. they arent serving the people , just themselves!!!

Back