Announcer

Crowracin

For the people who could not atten the banquet. I told the crowd on hand as well as Cory and Jill that I can't return for the season coming up as their announcer. Health issues with my father do not allow me to be far away. It is a two hour drive home from Farmington.

I want to thank all the fans, drivers, and all people whom I came in contact with over the past six seasons. Each of you made me feel welcome and part of the community. You folks are still my Saturday night family and I will miss all of you.

You allowed me to come into to your lives every weekend and poke a little fun with you, at you and beside you, and I thank you for that. I will come back from time to time as my situation allows to visit.

With the season starting on April 7th, I have agreed to come and help for the first two weeks of the season.

Good Luck to all Participants in 2012.

If you know of anyone that might be interested in announcing, have the give Jill or Cory a call.

Thank You for the great time.

Mike Crow
crowracin@yahoo.com.
(subject line SFCR) if you would like to contact me.

Mike Iam sorry to here your father is not doing well.Our thoughts are with your family.
You always did a great job.The Kempin family will miss you.

Back