Another ALLIED "Golden Shower"

Status
Not open for further replies.

armygirl

Firsdt of all this wont surprise anyone because it happens so much. Don Klein spins out the leader in his heat race. Victim gets wrecked. Big Don gets his spot back.

Allied how can you justify this to all the racers who pay their hard earnned money to come and race. I need an Allied officiall to explain this to me and to the fans who boo'd Klein last night.

But what do we expect when there is a Standerich in one corner and a Klein in the other. They fired the only guy that didnt play politics- Spanky

Also, you guys may want to tell Billy Kleine to watch his corner instead of watching his dad the entire race.

i seen this also just two laps before pauile spins shulte pauile gets penalized klein spins leader lead pulls off klein stay in lead very very fishy

try this one they put grondzki in the back of the semi when we should be out side pole i am tired of geting screwed every week they sed if ther is something wrongwith the lineup we should say something well we did y did we start in the back they need to pay more attention

You should hear the officials on the headphones after Klein wins a race. They sound like a bunch of cheerleaders. All they need is poem poems to go along with their act. PS. " Wow was Bauman late modal fast last night. Oh I forgot its a sportsman isn't it !!!!!!!!!!

I don't go to Belleville, and couldn't care less about what goes on over there, but the title to this column made me laugh outloud.

I respect Don Klien and what he's done for racing around here, but if that indeed does happen, why do the other people in that class race there? Sounds like a load of crap to have to put up with weekly.

Lastnight was a piss poor call by allied. Klien took Burrell out coming out of turn 4. He should have been black flagged. At least send him to the back. Klien is washed up. He needs to pass the torch. By the way, When was the last time Klien won a feature?

Lastnight was a piss poor call by allied. Klien took Burrell out coming out of turn 4. He should have been black flagged. At least send him to the back. Klien is washed up. He needs to pass the torch. By the way, When was the last time Klien won a feature?

This is an ignorant post. Anyone can see that Klein is still VERY competitive. He should have been put to the back for this incident, but to say he is done is ridiculous.

let's see someone that has 500 plus wins or someonethat has maybe 500 nights in which one would likely make a mistake hmmmm

This is not a thread to ripp on Don Klein. He didnt make the call. An ALLIED official did.

ALLIED is looking like idiots.

As long as your last name is Bauman,Klein,Kreke or Bittle you can do no wrong at Belleville.

Name one incident that bittle has been in that at all this year????? let alone saying basically that he took someone out and didnt go to the back for it. Cuz I have yet to see it......... So until your statments are all facts, please keep your opinions in your head, and not try to bring someone in the fire who is one of the cleanest drivers in the st. louis area.

Thanks and have a great day ;-)

Joe Hoener

That was ridiculous last night. I sit up in turn 4, where I have sat for a long time, & that was so obvious that "Dandy" Don Klein took out Mr. Burrell. How other way would Burrell get a LR flat??? And, the fact that the other Mr. Klein is the cornerman in 3 & 4, & all he does is watch his daddy & not what happens in turns 3 & 4, he should have been able to make this call & put his daddy to the back. That is ridiculous , but as long as you have the Klein's & the Standridge's involved in rules, scoring, calls, or anything involved in racing at Belle-Clair, the Klein's & Standridge's will never get 'put to the back' or 'ever do anything wrong.' That's a way of life at Belle-Clair!!! Get used to it or go somewhere else.

I respect Don Klien and what he's done for racing around here, but if that indeed does happen, why do the other people in that class race there? Sounds like a load of crap to have to put up with weekly.

I also respect him as a driver. The reason that other people in that class race there is because it is the closest track that races on Friday nights in the area for many drivers. If they want to get their racing fix in on Friday nights, they have to go there.

I agree, I laughed out loud over the title of this thread too. This site is for mature adults only. :D :D :D

Anyway, Dandy Don doesn't bother me, it's his 2 sons that do. They both like to make an a** out of themselves. Billy is terrible on the back stretch at Pevely with his temper. And Dennis was crazy beating cars with the flag stick, he is done with that now. Don, you need to slap the crap out of your boys to calm them down and drive your own darn race. Go Dandy Don!!!!;)

Allied, they have always been like that. What can you do?

allied

allied have there favs. and the people that go to have a good time and not point race are the ones that has to put up with this they always say the bombers are the rough ones i think they need to watch the sportsman races a little better.

it was a ridiculous that he got away with this did he do this to the same guy last year in the same spot??? who runs allied who fired spanky because he was in the pits with the klein boys last week.

Leave the "stanreche's" alone...

It was turn four, so "stanrech," had nothing to do with it.

Just because you don't like the Standridge's doesn't mean you have to bring them in on it. Further, no one will ever take you seriously until you learn how to write!

If you hate the rules then do like the Klien's and Standridge's and volunteer your time to help.:confused:

Dawn, Looks like a bunch of people are taking me serious. And for Standerich he should have been kicked out and fined for going in someones pits and starting a fight. Another example of Allieds ignorance. Allied say they didnt see it. Well the cops dont see every crime being committed and they still put people in jail.

The Standerichs are part of the problem and not the solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back