Another big night for Ken and Harv

RAMS#20

09 MCS Ministock Champion
Great race by the 4aces again. Congrats guys!!

I drove onto my trailer so I feel like a winner also!! Even though I cut down 2 tires, a brand new tire and another one.

Even with all that the worst part of my night was when my kids came back with a Ken Huber autographed pic...eewwww. I thought I tought them better thant that but I guess not.

See everyone next week!!!

congrats to jack

not only did you drive back on your trailer you won the heat race, great job jack. with all the "issues" you had, it was great to see you run like you did. the ehlert racing crowd was standing after your heat win. talk to you later,
kurt and lane

p.s. can i have your autograph

Pictures and Shirts

Heck of a run Jack. That little stang has got some ponies under the hood. It was a great time running with you in the heat. I know you had your hands full to keep it pinched down in the feature but I had all the confidence in the world in you. I didn't even think twice about being on the outside I knew we would race each other clean. The 4 Aces gained a lot of UMP points last night. The guy in the lead for state points finished 6th and the second place guy finished 24th at Pevely last night. After this week we should be within 87points of the leader. We're slowly chipping away his lead considering they have 2 extra nights of racing on us. Hope everyone has a great week and see you on Saturday.

It is tough being two races down and only having 20 nights max we are going to run. I won't even make the UMP list with the season I have been having. I had the wrong backspacing on the front right. I guess it made ith through the heat but dug into the fram in the feature on that first turn because it wanted to turn right instead of left coming out of two. It was a hanfull so I had nothing for you in the feature. Maybe if I ever get my chit straight we can run a few laps side by side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xqFqtBEVKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGGSJrnmsGs

I don't know about me Ken, I think you did a great job in 4 when I pushed up because of the flat. If you would not have given me the room you did we may have both been in the infield. My 10 year old did the video work, not to bad in my totally bias opinion. Sorry but I only have until the first caution. I need to learn how to put two videos together so I could upload the whole race.

Back