Another chance at Fredericktown

Millsey

Hey guys, if we gave you all another chance at racing at Fredericktown do you think we could get more than 5 if we raced on a regular Friday night???

I'm looking at Friday night, Aug. 8... Nothing special just something like $100 to win and so forth... Let me know something ASAP....

Thanks,
Millsey

Maybe Jeff the Jet could come down and flag that night...!

JUST DO IT !!!!!

I think we could get a few more for a fridaynight show Ill do some talking at Pevely this weekend. If you could make something like a flier up and give the date and time Ill hand them out Sat.
Thanks for thinking of us.
Rob RCMV RACING 26mv

OK folks, here's what I'll do...

If you get me at least 12 cars, I'll guarentee you at least $100 and a nice plaque for the winner, 8 lap heat races and 15 lap feature.

However, if he get like six cars, expect big cuts.... Would that be fair??

I would even like to do some sort of a challenge thing between the RAMS and the Wannabees/Hornets winners. Just food for thought...

Millsey

P.S. Put it in the books that we will do this, but I really need your help in pushing this over. If it goes right, you guys will have a place to go at various times during the year on a Friday night..

sounds good

Ill get the word out! Ill make up some kind of flier to pass out sat night at pevely.
Thanks for caring about us little wannabeez LOL

millsey please

hey millsey i am well enough to flag that night ? that sounds realy cool thanks for careing and rob i would love to give you a black flag !!!!!!:p

Back