Another sprintcar out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoob03

With Dickerman selling out and now Short selling out and rummer of Barnhouse not running next year Saint Francois needs to do somthing about the sprints either motor change or pay out with car counts strugling in the teens and the winner circle with a same few cars it really makes it hard to come out and really enjoy the show. I know there was 30ish in the car count for the QR but it was'nt for Jacksonville running their show I really don't belive they would have had the car count wear as up at wheatland there was 61 sprints and belive there will be 40 to 50's at west memphis.I know if they went 360 they would be competing with lakeozark but look around people there are more tracks that run 360 then 410 so enough said.

With Dickerman selling out and now Short selling out and rummer of Barnhouse not running next year Saint Francois needs to do somthing about the sprints either motor change or pay out with car counts strugling in the teens and the winner circle with a same few cars it really makes it hard to come out and really enjoy the show. I know there was 30ish in the car count for the QR but it was'nt for Jacksonville running their show I really don't belive they would have had the car count wear as up at wheatland there was 61 sprints and belive there will be 40 to 50's at west memphis.I know if they went 360 they would be competing with lakeozark but look around people there are more tracks that run 360 then 410 so enough said.

Like i've said a million times...SFCR needs to go 360 bottom line. Everyhere around the midwest is 360. It'll bring alot more cars and you can run some big shows that have the ASCS,USCS, WOW,Invaders, come to SFCR. With 410's SFCR averages what 20 cars a night? With 360 i bet you'd get anywhere from 30-40 a night. If they have a big show like ASCS come through, youre prolly talkin 50 cars for that. The Queen's Royale would be an awesome show if they ran 360's and scheduled it later on in the month of october when there's no big races. Then who knows how many cars you'd see at SFCR. It will only better the racing program and the track. More cars in the pits=more fans in the stands=more money for the track. WIN WIN! Go 360.

The sprints may lose a couple drivers, but they'll pick up a few too. There are some returning to the sprints next year along with a couple new drivers besides Garrett. I'm sure they will keep the open sprint rules. I prefer it that way.

We need to get some of the young talent back that use to race here like O'Dell, Dustin Adams, Ziggler, Higgins, etc... These guys were young and pretty fun to watch. Also new additions like Garrett Worley and maybe some of the other young multi drivers will help out too

YES! We need to go to tech 360 sprints! Then we can have about 25 post every week on who is cheating..lmao I'll take 20-25 sprints over 40 any day as that means they are about 20 cars going home early every week. Plus who is buying our used 410's and 430's that we run so we can buy a 40 grand wesrmar?

Dustin hopes to race next year.He's building his own house in his spare time.I think to have a good argument about 360's i would need to see a list of possible drivers.I'm sure alot of Wheatland's cars were part of a traveling series.Some run tracks over that direction.I'm not sure where the cars will come from.I agree with Sprinted that it is easier to cheat when you have a 360.And i'm told 360 motors used are as high if not higher than 410's.Plus i would much rather hear a 410 coming out of a turn than a 360.Yes i can tell the difference.Some of the high dollar 360's do run well though.We wouldn't see those motors here.With my opinion and 50 cents you might get a cup of coffee.

Who did Tommy Beg for a ride with? Garrett will have his own car that he bought with his own money, so don't get on here and dog Garrett.

Crimzon, wonder why your posts are getting deleted? Stop cussing and they won't.

Now to any of the Haters of Tommy Jr., becareful on Garrett I have been told by track management to not allow any negative posts about Garrett, he doesn't deserve any of it.

bruce, you have been very busy the last few weeks keeping up with those clowns who like to us not so kind words....lock their account to where they can't use them.....chris

ya, garrets just a few yrs of racing,,,give the young man a chance there bud...(wingman31) i guess you have made it in nascar, world of outlaws, or maybe you are one of those people who race from the stands...if none of these apply , then give him a chance..... chris

We need to stop the hammering as we need all the drivers we can get. I know of a couple or so who will be supporting 410 sprints at our track and more the merrier.

all i have to say is that i cant wait for season to start back up already miss the track and all the people our family has gotten to know over this past year i only raced a car for two laps this year (b-mod) my younger brother raced all year in a b-mod and we will definatly be back next season...............the more cars there is no matter sprints pure streets a-mods b-mods the more cars the better the racing will be just my opinion.........justin dickerson

As Garrett's aunt I am super excited to see him try out a sprint car. He has a lot to learn from all of the differences from Multi to Sprint and it will take some time to get used to things but I have faith that he can do it. I am proud of you Garrett. As of next year our family will be a part of racing for 40 years I'm proud of that. I am proud of my dad Tommy Worley SR, my brother Tommy Worley JR, and of course Garrett, my nephew. Who knows what the future holds but I do know it does have enjoying some dirt track racing with the family!

I wonder who is the all time feature winner at SFCR in the sprint class? My guess would be Tubby Black or Timmy Montgomery. Anyone know the answer for this?

Closing this thread.

The rule still exists, no Garrett Bashing.

Feel free to pick up the all time win-ingest sprint driver in a new thread that would be a good subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back