Any Godfrey Results???

Collins won lm, martintoni won a-mod, wade seiler won b-mod, buddy love won street stock and bohnsteil who won the sportsman #23. Sorry about the name spelling if its wrong

Godfrey

If You Weren't There Be Glad. There Was Diffently A Full Moon Tonight. How Come They Took The Win Away From Andy Beavers???
He Won It Clear As Day. If Someone Will Let Us Know Why It Would Be Great. It Was Great To See Rick Rhodes There Tonight And Not A Bad Finish At All. No Qualifing Tonight And Still Couldnt Get All The Races In. Had To Cut The Late Model Feature Tonight. Try Hiring A Wrecker Service. You Could Possibly Be Done On Time. As For The Flag Man Well We Wont Go There. Had The Yellow And The Green On, On A Caution And Didnt See Half The Wrecks Because He Was Either Not Paying Attention , Lighting A Cig, Or Talking To The Person That Is In The Flag Stand With Him.

J/m/o

I will have to agree that things were not right out there tonight. How are they going to go green/white and a wreck happens coming out of turn to so they go back to last lap standings. Never seen that before usually on white flag even with caution its who ever crosses the finish line. Beavers got screwed, and so did Tommy Gegg, there was probably others i just cant pay attention to them all. A good wrecker service is definately need out there. That would save them alot of time..................
I would like to say GOOD RACE to bohnsteil (sorry if i missed spelled), he put on one hell of a show tonight with Mary Kopp. Would have loved to see W1LD win but Bohnsteil wasnt going to let that happened. GOOD JOB TO YOU BOTH!
As for the flagman, what the hell was he thinking tonight!!!!

Doug states that the caution came out on the final lap so they go back to the last lap scored,witch gave Love the win. Which I agree with you and I know 100% of the other people that was there will to. If the white flag comes and every car on the track passes the stand and one car stalls on the back strech will the leader is coming out of 4, the driver who crosses the line first wins. If you are going to go back to the last lap scored, you should realign the cars for a one lap shoot out to the checkered. It was B.S. and Beavers should have gotten the win. What can you say thought, Thats Godfrey,the cut all features short,screw the drivers no tow truck operating track.

LOL!!! Hopefully he kept his *** at home tonight. Well didnt he say he was going to start going to belleville on Fridays. Lets just hope so. Atleast he cant complain about what time races were over tonight. But they did leave the door wide open for him to complain tonight.

I don't normally come on here complaining about tracks and conditions, (I have been around long enough to know how much work it takes to run a track), BUT I cannot refuse this time. When the promoter comes out after the dashs appoliges for the track and ask the drivers if they want to run double features another night and asks for a vote (TWO WEEKS IN A ROW). At some point realize that it is sometimes better to call the races OFF when mother nature interferes. So drivers and fans can either stay home or go to another track that can race. Started going to Godfrey because it was always smooth and would normally have two grooves, haven't seen that track in a couple weeks.

As a scorer at Godfrey, I will explain the exact situation on the Street Stocks. The time limit had been up for about seven minutes and we were trying to get them going again. Anytime this year a yellow has come out on the last lap, we have gone back to the white flag lap. That rule was announced the first night of racing and I have stuck to it all year. If the flagman feels the situation is not dangerous, he will throw the yellow and checkered together. However, last night, the wreck occurred between the (I believe -- don't have my sheets in front of me) third and fourth place cars. There were still too many cars to pass by them safely. This was a safety call and nothing else. If their time limit had not been up, we would not have run into this situation.

I feel bad for Andy Beavers, as I would have liked to have seen the finish myself. But, it would be different if this was a new rule. It has been used on many occassions this year. I personally (as a fan) think the rule kinda stinks but as long as we are consistent -- drivers will occassionally get a break and they'll occassionally get "robbed."

Dana Wildhaber

Time limit in the street stock feature was nowhere close up and you know it. They only ran about 8 laps and only had 3 cautions. If you guys would pay a towing company you could move things along alot faster.using a front loader for a push is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. The track was just trying to get the latemodels out to run the feature and screwed the street stocks again. The reason he was wanting to run double features was because he had no fans in the stands and was hurting to make money to pay the drivers. And the fans that were in the stands were booing the last 20 minutes of the night. I must say, that was the first time I ever heard the whole crowd booing a track promoter for his actions.

Clbgy11

Time limit was up and had been up for seven minutes. We don't go by laps nor cautions -- we go by a timer and my watch. We have all year and we will continue to do so. As far as the wrecker, I totally agree. There was a lot of wasted time last night due to this fact. However, I do believe that mother nature played a large part in that. I am not making excuses by any means -- as I was extremely fed up and disappointed myself -- just telling you the facts.

I go by the time limit and would never cut a race short for no reason. Maybe you should start timing them and see how accurate I am??

Gotta admit, she's sticking her neck out by saying what she's saying. We all know what talking about a promotor or track will get you, especially if you're saying they're wrong or need to do something different.

i am another one that normally praises Godfrey on here, but last night was ridiculous. If the drivers would have voted to come back another week (which they barely ever do anywhere) and the fans would have got to see no features, only one lane heat races, no rain check because all the heats were ran you would have had a damn riot there. That is a cheap *** move tried for one reason... dont want to pay the damn purse. You can cry drivers safety all you want, but $11 to see some heat races, and a front loader posing as a tow truck is doing nothing but screwing your number one money maker at the track... THE FANS.

Find a tow company, start on time, and other than that im pretty much done with my Godfrey rant

vettelvr

I don't go to the races to time them. I like all other fans go to watch. And we like to see a complete show. That means all laps of all features. It is not my fault Chad does not want to pay a towing company to come to the track, It's his. I understand the track was not in the best shape but who's fault is that? You cannot blame mother nature for all of the tracks problems. And if time limits are so important, and Doug stated that if you run after 11:00 p.m.,the track would get a 5 figure fine, why did the latemodels run till 11:05? Wasn't their time limit up?

I don't mean to be sticking my neck out by any means or bashing Chad or the track. Chad has done one heck of a job this year in turning the place upside down. I was just fed up with having to pinch to make the curfew and being so pressed for time. There is no need into being that pressed for time with the car count we had. BUT the reason for that is: I was disappointed in the infield and having to wait when cars got stuck. That is completely out of Chad's control and I realize that as others should too. You can't help Mother Nature and I know the hours that Chad's puts in that track is crazy.

I stand behind Chad and every other official for that matter -- no matter what the circumstance. You don't know what it's like until you've walked a mile in their shoes -- as they might be fighting a harder battle than you.

Dana

I feel that most of Godfreys problems are really pointing at no tow truck service. Time limits is a problem, but without tow trucks and push trucks, timing will always be a problem. It took longer to get the wrecked cars out then it did to run a feature????
I love Godfrey and i also think that Chad has done a great job this year but the decision to fire KTI was the BIGGEST mistake made all year.
When I heard they were trying to call the features, I was pissed. I payed $11 to see all the races not just the heat. I feel that if the track isnt going to be ready to go by 7:00 then they need to call them off. I praise all the people and drivers who help get the track ready, but i dont think it is really worth it, if you have to cut the features in order to even race??
I hate to get on here and ***** because last night was the only night that i can really complain. They have done GREAT this year to get the track running.

chad i spoke to rick heck he will bring a real tow truck for a pit pass.if you want him call him

Godfrey

What R They Going To Do This Friday When The Nalms Is There For A Towing Service? Im Sure They Will Hire A Tow Truck Service For That. Didnt Qualify Nothing Last Night And Still Couldnt Get Done On Time.

Back