Any MCS Results?

What a great night of racing!!!!!

A-mods: Vanderiet and Conoyer battled for the lead, door to door, lap after lap. It was some of the best door to door clean racing I've seen in a long time. Conoyer won.

B-Mods: No cautions. Another good race. Bimson lead the first 12 laps or so. Jake Sewell went around Bimson and Dickman who were sorting thru lap traffic and Sewell won his third in a row. Another great race.

Fastr tracks: Rayfield was fast and all over Mosser, but never got around him. Mosser won.

Street Stocks: Missed this race, but I belelive Kaminski won.

Rams: Hueber won.

The post I saw and posted said May 24th...Or is this really just another lets bash the track thread?

The post I saw and posted said May 24th...Or is this really just another lets bash the track thread?

I don't know what your problem is,but I have never bashed MCS. The results for the 24th are NOT on their web site and are rarely posted for this track, so I don't know why you're on my ***!

Trashdog, I want to thank you for posting these results the past two weeks. Keep up the good work as many of us like to see the results of ALL the local tracks. Thanks Again!!

Back