any one have video of the race tonight at the rock

dozer79

I am the driver of the cowboy church number 9 and i was looking for any footage of the race tonight for the pro4 class i just want to see if it looked as bad as it felt bouncing my car trying to get around Mr racer. Congrats R6 you did everything you could to keep me behind you. None of the contact was ment to cause damage to you i was trying everything i could to get an edge on you and just when i thought i could do it you changed up your style and or line that was a fun race.

I was a bit behind you and it looked like you had a handful most of the race. Looked like you were pushin it as hard as you could.

well not to bash the track cause i know all the weather lately didn't help but the jumps kept killing my speed comming off the high side.

well not to bash the track cause i know all the weather lately didn't help but the jumps kept killing my speed comming off the high side.

I hope you didn't think I was bashing you either. You did good, and thank you for not hitting me in the heat race, I had a very bad handling car then and how I didn't run into anyone or anything, I don't know.
The track was a little ruff if you moved off the bottom at all, but I had a blast down there and will be back prolly next week.

i took it as a complement that someone noticed how hard i was trying to race dave i threw every thing i could think of at him other than lay the bumper to him or any one for that matter i refuse to race that way. I don't have anything negative to say about anyone from friday i felt what contact did happen was just racing hard and i hope any one i got into feels the same. due to the maintance costs i have it will be a while befor the team can get back. we lost one engine and two struts and maybe some other rear end parts on my car have not had time to check it out fully yet but has some nasty ratteling in the rear.

Back