any one planning on going to fredricktown friday

dozer79

I am going to opening night at fredricktown and was just wondering if me and my teammate were going to be the only two pro-4's there. hopefully have someothers to race against

friday april 3rd gates open at 5pm not too sure on time hot laps or drivers meeting but should be close to 7 on the drivers meeting.

Does Fredricktown allow Front wheel drive and fuel injected cars? A lot of tracks are rear wheel drive and carberator only. I'd love to race at Montgomery City once in a while, but they don't allow FWD or fuel injection according to their rules.

street car class

Does Fredricktown allow Front wheel drive and fuel injected cars? A lot of tracks are rear wheel drive and carberator only. I'd love to race at Montgomery City once in a while, but they don't allow FWD or fuel injection according to their rules.

fred town is a cruser class an MCS four cylinders are MINISTOCKS.

hopefully the cheated up cars from i55 go there bang up there cars and make i55 a little better for those stock people who dont have enough money to cheat there cars up by the way if they have all that money why dont they move up in class

The I55 speedway rule book has been adopted at F'town race track. If you are legal at Pevely you will be legal at F'town. The track is about the size as Belleville and maybe a little larger than Doe Run. Come on out we'd love to see you. If you have questions check F'town's website they have contact #'s listed there. Or just post here and I'll do my best to answer.

Hummmm???

hopefully the cheated up cars from i55 go there bang up there cars and make i55 a little better for those stock people who dont have enough money to cheat there cars up by the way if they have all that money why dont they move up in class

I'll try to be tactful here.... even though I can't believe that you'd actually wish for someone to "bang up" their cars... and possibly get hurt in doing so. Not very sportsman-like!

I think your being a bit harsh when you generalize about the Pro-4's "cheating" at I55. If you're going to accuse people...name who they are, be specific! And as far as having $$ and moving up into another class... I'm not real sure someone who's NEVER been behind the wheel of a race car (yet has the money to afford it) or is in only their 2nd season (like me) should jump right into a Modified or late model or whatever. Money should have nothing to do with what class you run in, experience and the enjoyment of just being on the track should. The Pro-4's are basically a "beginners" class, not a poor/rich people class. And if you think about it...there's NOTHING cheep about racing...in any class. If money were a factor in what class you run....heck maybe I should be in a sportsman or late model by now, even though my inexperience would pose a danger to those upper class drivers! And besides that.... I55 techs their cars, just like all the other tracks. If you feel that someone is blatantly cheating....don't whine...go get the tech man and have him check the car, that's why they are there, that's what they get paid for! But again...if your gonna point fingers and say folks are cheating...name names or car numbers...don't just generalize, it's not fair to the rest of us!

Either way....good luck to you if you choose to run at I55! Remember we're all in it for the fun and enjoyment of it, or at least I am! Be safe and best of luck! See ya on the track!:D

you can never make everygody happy ( the season hasnt even started and already somebody whining about cheating ) get a life or get out :mad:

Back