Any Paducha Results?

Sorry I couldn't post results all night. (Son had a ball game that was not rained out.)
Jimmy's been calling me with them. I'll just post features...
Modified feature
1. Scott Weber
2. Matt Mevert
3. Jim Shereck
4. Kenny Wallace

Late Mods.
1. Terry English
2. Ken Schrader
3. Rodney Melvin
4. Joe Morris

Dixon was in 2nd place with 2 laps to go and lost a drive shaft.

Weber's the man!!!! Great appearance's by Kenny and Kenny. Shame that Dixon had misfortune. Hope things weren't hurt too bad. Hope to see more of the same this weekend!!!!

24 Late Models....Jeremy Williams had fast time with a 15.8. English and Dixon put on a good show. Dixon dropped out with about 2-3 laps to go. Morris and Melvin waged a good battle for 3rd...and then Schrader went to the top and passed both of them. I think Schrader was as fast as English but never got a yellow to catch him. Pretty good show.

22 Mods....Weber was VERY fast. Started like 8th in the 2nd heat and won. He passed high, he passed low...didn't matter much. The pass for the lead knocked one of the Cole bros out. Everyone had their opinions on what happened....but Weber was fast. Mevert was also very fast. Kenny Wallace looked very good coming from mid-pack to 4th on the low-side. He is getting better and better on the dirt.

11 Steel Blocks....35 in his second night out won 2nd time in arow. This guy pretty smooth and has a good future. The #56 came from about 6th to the lead but broke with about 2 laps to go. 35 is the best looking Steel Block I have seen in awhile.

5 Pure Streets....the heat race was a demo derby. #18 won.

Way to GO Scott is that 10 wins now????? "IMPRESSIVE" What's that now Tina? Wins? Different tracks? Different cars. Gotta keep us in the loop ;)

results

Dixon clearly was the best car and he had his BLOOMSDALE EXCAVATING RAYBURN hooked up he ran english down was gettting ready to pass terry then we broke a drive shaft.But o well we will be at godfrey fri pevely sat and brownstown sun and macon mon we will get them there

Don't think you will be at Macon on Monday...unless you are testing.

Macon's Challenge Series race isn't until Monday, May 31st.

congrats to rodney on getting 3rd place last night at paducah.....and to teresa beasley on her finish as well.........

Back