any parts out there for a 67 Gto??

demoIL

I am looking for a few parts for my 67 Gto.. It does not need much but I would like to find a Ram Air Pan for it and would also like a hood tach.
but who knows, your never really finished with these things.. If anyone has antyhing let me know what and I'll see if I would be interested..

Thanks

I have a 67 goat also.I dont have any of the rare parts your looking for ,You can buy them new at performance years or ames most likely.let me know what else your looking for.

parts

I can use a lot of parts really... The rear bumper is in good shape but not perfect and could use one of those.. A stock damper pulley is a must have soon.. I need a headlight bezil or both if I can find a perfect pair.. Just a lot of stuff...

Anyone let me know what you have and maybe I'll take it...

There is a all pontiac salvage yard in rolla mo,called whites pontiac salvage. i got my doors there and they have just about anything for the gto.they had about 20 gto's last time i was there.and like i said you can buy alot of parts new from ames.either way your going to pay a hefty price in the long run.

Back