Any Tri-City Results ?

Factory Stocks-Aaron Wood made his first appearance at TCS tonight, leaving Highland Speedway behind for greener pastures and a level SOHC playing field, and ended up breaking Pat Harpers undefeated streak.. well, it looked like Pat broke the right rear strut tower, but still, a good race and a fine win. WAY TO GO AARON WOOD!!!! :)

Sportsman- Bert Jacoby, pulling away. The track was perfect for Bert tonight, and as he admitted, when there is moisture on the track, he runs good, but they are still chasing a dryslick setup.

Late Models- Tom Krankel, with Rumble not quite able to stay with him on the last 2 restarts. Rumble was fast, and took the pole after winning the dash, but Krankel was in no mood to be held back, giving a few people a nudge while going by. As was pointed out, this was the first win by a non-pole starter this season.

Modifieds- Steve Meyer Jr. Steve looked solid out front, and pulled away in a rather dicy modified feature. Tommy Seets Jr survived a very close call on the back straight, having slipped over the edge, he regained the track at speed about halfway to 3, which turned him sharp left across the track, in front of oncoming traffic. Tom ended up nosed into the backstraight wall, I bet he still hasnt relaxed from that pucker yet....;) Glad to see no one got caught up in any major catastrophes, anyway.

Street stocks- Brad Yodder took the inside line in 4 on the last lap and made it stick to take the feature. There was one nasty flip in 3/4, the car actually getting launched after an axle let go, the car did at least one complete loop midair before crashing back to earth in a twisted mass. The driver, who I believe was competing at TCS for the first time, emerged unhurt, although speaking to the crew afterward, it seems the rear is twisted beyond repair. Time to build a new one. Keep that cage though, it held up very well.

Hey, just like being there aint it? lol, your welcome. Of course this is just my take on the nights events, no misrepresentation either factual or otherwise is intended, some restrictions apply, offer ends june 25th, void where prohibited. My name is todd niemann, and I approved this post. :p :D

Nice report Todd. Anyone interested in the complete results can click on my signature.

Thanks.

I appreciate the kind words man. It's been a long time coming but we finally won a feature. TCS seems like a cool track. The program moves quickly and the track was fast. A bunch of other drivers (Ken Bell,Todd Erickson..) whom I hadn't even met before were gracious enough to come and congratulate me after the race. Pat Harper was gonna be real tough to get around. Catching someone is one thing, passing them is another. It ended up being a great night though!

Congrats to ya, I know you were behind me but didnt know where,we tore the rear a arm support out on the right side hope to get it together before sat, we will be comming for ya!! lol See ya at the track and good luck.. Pat

BTW, mentioned in another thread which has now been locked, the song was just the next one on the CD. No ulterior motive involved.

Back