Any word on how Spun Out is doing?

DirtTrackin11

QtrMdgtMom79
Was wondering how Cassie was doing. :confused: Got a call from her Mother today around 2:00 and she said they were just admitting her into the ER. Hope everything is okay and you get better soon. :)

Glad to hear some sort of update. I have been trying to find out what is going on. Jason, is she still in the hospital or have they released her to go home? Get well soon, Cassie. Keep us posted on what's going on.

Thank you, Everyone! I was released yesterday, after some medication through an IV. I am still not feeling as I should, but it will take a little time. Tomorrow I will go back in for tests, and go from there. Once again, Thanks to everyone for you kind words.

Cassie

Well I thought I was your sis and I am the last one to find out whats going on with ya. Hmmm whats this you answer your phone when little 302 calls and not when your sister calls. THANKS I feel so loved!!! Glad your feeling better kiddo. If ya need anything just get ahold of me. Keri :) :p :D

Hey, who was called when it happened, missy????? YOU WERE!!! ...and I've talked to you tonight!! You are still my favorite!
luv ya...
Cassie

cassie, lol hope it doesn't have to do with the godfrey banquet lol hope ya feel better my friend thats some painful stuff take two beers and call me tomorrow

Racefan- No thanks, I don't even want to see the word beer right now...lol. but hey its the thought that counts!
Thanks racin90.

Cassie

Back