Anybody else??

nakitta8

Is anybody else concerned w/ the flagging at tri-city tonight??? Especially in the street stocks, the flags were VERY VERY slow to come out, and something needs to be done!!! I am very concerned someone is gonna get hurt out there, a couple of those guys were like sitting ducks out there. I dont mean to be on here ripin on people but its getting a little ridiculous!! Kevin whats going on w/ the flagging?:confused:

I notied it bright and clearly it was horrible when 2 cars spun out they waited and never got the cation and went to the back then sumtimes the caution would come out when nuttin happend then in hot laps the yellow stayed on during one session i notied JMO :confused:

What I saw tonight was ridiculous!!!,There were multiple times I saw cars wrecked on the track and all the flagman did was look at them to wait and see if they could get going, whhhhhaaattt??? Come on,Get with it.......Someone is going to get hurt out there when it takes so long to get the flag out.....Is it the flag man? or does he look at wrecked cars waiting for someone to tell him to throw the caution?? Just Wondering.....But the flagman never does anything wrong ;)

mixed feelings

there are going to be things done this week about certain things, I have talked to some officials and they are getting eye-openers... Great Races last night Kevin, well everything except the Street Stocks, things could be avoided. But the show keeps getting better and better each week, Keep up the good work.

I want the Magnum back next week too... that thing is nice to drive. Don't you agree Kevin?

Jodi Parker

Ps. Mark Pflueger (19 SS, Yellow) you ran a really nice race last night, you and Josh looked really good beside each other, I wish I could say the same for some other drivers. (you know who you are!!!)

I have a couple questions....is there no rule on jumping the starts? What is the rule?????? Once the green flies you can go no matter if you are still on the back or in turn three? What about the beginning of the races, I always thought that on a start of the race, the two front sitters need to be side by side, not one a full car length in front of the other? Can someone please explain the starts/re-starts? From what I have seen every week, it seems to be different each race......

All in all, the racing was great Sunday night. We got out of there early, which was great for this morning!

the biggest problem that i saw was when the white flag fell when the lead cars were coming in for the checkered he threw a yellow, why not a checkered and yellow together, is there a rule that says the only flag to follow a white is the checkered or red, if there is an accident checkered and yellow of course this happened at least three times. just finish with a checkered and yellow

Back