Anyone know about I-55?

MudnBeer

Hey....can anyone tell me what happened at Pevely last weekend? I missed my first race in years and i was wondering what happened. I usually go in the pits after the races to see who's fighting who and what-not.
Did anyone try to make a new entrance to the track like i've seen the past couple weeks? Gotta tell ya....its been wild/exciting!!!

Go to the results/upcoming events part of the board, and you will be able to find full results from last Saturday.

Oller won the late models...5 grand.
Lowery won the sportsman after starting 20th!!!

LAST WEEK WAS A BAD WEEK TO MISS. ALL THREE FEATURES WERE GOOD.

LIKE CHEWY SAID, OLLER WON THE 5 G'S, BUT IT WASN'T EASY. MARC MCCLINTOCK LED EARLY THAN KEVIN WEAVER CAME UP TO CHALLENGE. THEN OLLER SLIPPED BY THEM BOTH. WEAVER WAS RIGHT THERE WITH OLLER MOST OF THE WAY. HE'D BOBBLE AND FALL BACK, THEN RUN BACK UP ON OLLER. BUT, HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TO GET AROUND AND LAPS RAN OUT.

WEBER WON THE MODS. BUT IT WAS CLOSE. TOM RATAJCZYK WAS RIGHT THERE WITH HIM MOST OF THE WAY. HE EVEN GOT BY WEBER FOR A LAP OR SO WHEN SCOTT MESSED UP A LITTLE. BUT, SCOTT REGAINED THE LEAD AND RATAJCZYK KEPT CHALLENGING BUT COULD GET AROUND.

EDDIE LOWRY PUT ON A VERY IMMPRESSIVE SHOW WINNING THE SPORTSMAN FEATURE FROM 20TH POSITION. HE WAS PASSING A COUPLE CARS A LAP. A LATE CAUTION FOUND HIM 3RD, AND WHEN THEY THREW THE GREEN HE WENT TO THE FRONT AND DIDN'T LOOK BACK.

NO, THERE WASN'T ANY MAJOR MISHAPS THAT I CAN REMEMBER.

Congrats to Oller. A very nice man, one of the nicest in the late model pits. Apparently Schrader thinks the same or he wouldnt have said anything on "Inside Winston Cup". Pretty nice of Kenny to say what he did. How did dixon do?

Glad to hear that Weber broke his bad luck streak.....(easy on the "broke").lol I heard from a reliable source that he had front end problems. Anyways.....good job Weber. How did Richards do in his big night?

As for the Sportsman class......hey allied......ever think about checking the number 8 car? granted he's fast as heck but somethings pretty obvious when you come from 20th and "check out".....so i've heard. That car is defenitely a tank if you can bounce off the walls every turn and still keep on going. By the way.....where did Belkin finish? 2nd!

Well i gotta run......hope to see you all this weekend. Good luck everyone!!!

Dixon was running good, and coming hard, until he blew a right rear tire. He finished middle of the pack.

Back