Anyone moving up a class

Racing 68

I don't recall seeing anyone post this but by now they should have made their minds up. Is any one in the area moving up a class this year.

I was going to start this, but keep forgetting.

Moving up from the Pure Stocks/Bombers is Jason Davinroy and Adam Haas that I know about so far.

Need to hear any other movements.

I think I heard Dustin Sellers say he was moving up to a modified from the Pure Stock class.

I hear Paul Belken will return to late models again 2006. Belken drove John Schrader's modified last year and Schrader bought the late model Rusty Griffaw drove a few times last season.

great about Belkin an Griffaw moving up Haas will be in Lonnie Casey;s Ole ride I do believe

SUPER6 said:
great about Belkin an Griffaw moving up Haas will be in Lonnie Casey;s Ole ride I do believe

It is Belken that is moving to the LM and not Griffaw. Read Jimmy's post closer.

Haas did buy Lonnie Casey's Sportsmen and Lonnie may not be running this year.

jpugh said:
It is Belken that is moving to the LM and not Griffaw. Read Jimmy's post closer.

Haas did buy Lonnie Casey's Sportsmen and Lonnie may not be running this year.

You need to read the new thread titled "Congrats Rusty Griffaw" it clearly states that Rusty has a new late model ride with details coming soon...

Rusty is supposed to be driving the #33 Late Model that Randle Sweeney drove last year. Unfortunately for us it sounds like he will be racing in Tennessee a lot so we won't get to see him run around here much. I guess I will just go down that way a few times to race.

super6 Yes 04 it took me into part of the 05 season to sell most of the old so I could afford to move up so I took 05 off

Back