Anyone race at Tri-City know how many street stockers on average night!!!

Curbjumper

Looking to race at tri city next year and I was curious to see how many drivers are there on a regular basis for the street stock division. Thanks for any feedback as I am not new to racing, just new to the circle tracks.

Thanks! That gives me an idea of the field numbers. I have been a lifelong fan of dirt racing but I have always built dragcars. This is a new adventure for me. I have raced a handful of times at st charles when it was still running, but is was never anything more than a bomber. I received an e-mail of the drivers meeting in janurary, so hopefully I can get a lot of info when I go to it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I am in the process of looking for a car right now. Weighing my options on buying something already built and take my chances or start from scratch with alot of elbow grease. Hope to see you out there!!!!

hello

if your looking to have a safe street stock built just give me a call i have built a few cars that are raced at tricity if your interested give me a call at 618 978 4849 thanks

Back