anyone takin their chick to the monster truck show on valentines day???

m00se

a.k.a. MOJO
anyone going to MONSTER JAM at the edward jones dome this saturday???i might be going and was wantin to have a meeting of the minds to start off the season!!!!:D :D :D

I'm going but not with my wife. Took her out last weekend to avoid the crowds of people. Instead I'll be taking my 5 year old son. Have no idea where we'll be sitting though and it's been a while since I've been to the dome so I wouldn't really have a good idea where to meet. But you can let me know when and where and I'll try to find you mOOse.

YEAH RIGHT GOTTA SAVE MY QUATERS FROM WENTE'S GRASS LMAO IN ORDER TO GO TOTHE PLAYGROUND OF POWER NO SERIOSLY THE GIRL DON'T WANT TO GO SO WERE GOING ITLIAN

Re: yeah

I'll be there with my dad, uncle, and cousin. I'll be sitting somewhere up in the top level I believe. When my uncle got the tickets they said they were selling fast? I've gone to this before and there has never been a sellout I don't believe. Why is this show so great this year?

I cant go. Bringing the wife to a very romantic place. I will be taking her to the St Louis Arch and kissing her between the legs.

Boy you have a dirty mind-Between the legs of the arch!

Originally posted by kreke13
I cant go. Bringing the wife to a very romantic place. I will be taking her to the St Louis Arch and kissing her between the legs.

Boy you have a dirty mind-Between the legs of the arch!

Man am I glad you put that last line on there. My head was way down in the gutter until I read that!!!!! Just the same, I hope you get things both ways.....:D

Q...... You dirty old man.... LOL... I know some people who would scold you for such a horrible remark..... LOL...

The kids won for valentines day so we will be there. That is Eaton Racing #53 and Boyd Racin #25 It has been a while since I have been there and this show sold tickets fast I don't know what is so special about this one. I can't believe how hard it was to get good seats. They do put on good shows though so it will be worth it anywhere you sit

well looks like my bro's and me will be there!!!probably going to be in the upper level!!!anybody know a good place to meet???i was thinkin we could meet up between the racing and the free style!!!does anybody happen to know what time everything is going to start???

I think someone needs to set up some video equipment at the arch and see if kreke is playing this down or not. HEHEHE.

makin the 2 hour drive from se illinois, bringin my wife and boys, my sweetie cant wait, gonna have to make up for it next week though!!!

Back