Are you looking for a full time job w/benefits?

39-MAC FAN

Deanne
This is Dee/Bloomer Jeep Fan. If you have some factory exp and are needing a job, please pm me at Bloomer Jeep Fan. We are located off of Page and Lindbergh, its a union shop, paid weekly and has great benefits. We do drug test and a background check as well as random testing. We operate a 3-shift operation so it could be 2nd or 3rd shift. Right now we are working a lot of OT. The pay is $12,12 per hour, but if it is 2nd or 3rd the rate is $12.42.

These positions won't last long, so if interested let me know. If you respond tonight, just reply here or to 39 Mac Fan.

Thanks Dee for taking the time yesterday for the interview and all the pre-employment testing.

If anyone on here is seriously looking for a good job you need to contact her about this.

Thanks again Dee.

please read, concerning your job post.

Hi Dee,
I have a brother that is looking for a job, he just got layed off from his other one and needs a new one, he was wondering if you could give him a call at 618-616-8765, his mane is Jason.. he doesnt have an account on STL, so thats why he wondered about you given him a call..
Thanks,
drttracgrl

This is Dee/Bloomer Jeep Fan. If you have some factory exp and are needing a job, please pm me at Bloomer Jeep Fan. We are located off of Page and Lindbergh, its a union shop, paid weekly and has great benefits. We do drug test and a background check as well as random testing. We operate a 3-shift operation so it could be 2nd or 3rd shift. Right now we are working a lot of OT. The pay is $12,12 per hour, but if it is 2nd or 3rd the rate is $12.42.

These positions won't last long, so if interested let me know. If you respond tonight, just reply here or to 39 Mac Fan.
just was laid off, and moved to a new location, Tony at 573-315-7889, Live off 270 and Mcdaonald blvd.

Yes I'm looking for a job, working 2nd's 3rds doesnt matter whatever you need. Give me a call on my cell at 314-243-7662 and let me know what I need to do or reply by pm to mnmracer

Thanks
Troy Tusing

Thanks to everyone who inquired/applied for the job(s). Four (4) have actually came in and talked with me. One (1) is starting today and two (2) others are being processed. At this time we are not hiring anyone else until we get these people trained and see where we are at.

I am glad I was able to help the racing community in getting some people back to work.

just was laid off, and moved to a new location, Tony at 573-315-7889, Live off 270 and Mcdaonald blvd.[/QUOTE Dee, i was in a bad accident on my way to your place for an interview, lost my car, phone and wnet to the hospital but was released with couple bruises. I got a hold of my phone company got a couple numbers and left messages but dont know if they were yours. I got my phone replaced and with a local number. If your still needing, Im still looking, Tony at 314-769-1563.

Back