Arizona

pwracing

Just wanted to say AMF to all my friends and those of you I have worked for and or sponsored, over the last couple of years. Gonna take a job in Arizona. Had a lot of fun and appreciate the opportunity to get to know alot of you. Good luck on all of your endeavors. Will get on here from time to time to put my two cents worth in. Have a great season. Tom Pratt

Bye!!!

Well Tom I don't know where to start-So I want to say THANK YOU for everything you have done for us in the last ten years we couldn't have done it without you. We have had alot of good times from drunk at Dean's garage to having many feature wins to celebrate. So go out there and make some money and keep in touch. We will hope to see you home sometime soon!!!! Good luck in the new job.

Stacie & Kent Nations

Replying publicly to this post probably isn't the wisest thing I've ever done, but then no one has ever accused me of being highly intellectual. I only feel it fitting that since this is where it all started, this should be where it ends.

No one will miss you anywhere near as much as I will. No one could even begin to feel what I do. I hate so much to see you go, but if this is what has to be, then I wish you all the luck in the world and I continue to pray that someday you will come to your senses.

Can't say that I hope everything works out for you :eek:, but....be safe and, PLEASE, take care of yourself.

Shawnda

Thanx everybody. I will miss you all very much. And will take you up on those cold ones when the opportunity presents itself. Good luck to you Shawnda. I hope all the best to you and your family.

Hey Tom, best of luck from Mike, Michelle, and Laci and the HMS crew!! Don't forget, you're always needed to help "keep things straight" on here, even if it is only an opinion!!
Be safe, have fun- Ste. Gen county won't be the same without you!!-neither will SFCR, for that matter!:)

Good luck out there Tom. Thanks for the advise and assistance you have given me over the last year or two we have been acqainted. Hope everything works out for ya.
Derek

Back