Att: Contrubitors of the memorial bench for millseyyyyy

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
The Memorial Bench for Millseyyyyyy was moved Saturday, August 9th 2008 to its new home ........Big River Sand Drags Bonne Terre MO.

It is sitting in front of the tower... facing the " lanes " the cars run. And it is the place they take all their winner pictures. Mr Merseal was so appreciative of accepting this beautiful memorial bench and placing it where it is seen and can be used by all attendees.

I want everyone to know that this bench is a beautiful piece of art work by:
Excelsior Grainte Ironton MO. I still have the pic of Millseyyyyy to place on the bench and after that time I feel there should be a ceremony to officially give the bench to Big River Sand Drags.

Please go visit the "Millseyyyyyy Memorial Bench" and Please feel free to leave your comments, here or on Big River Sand Drags forum.

I again would like to "Thank ALL" that contributed / moved or was involved with this beautiful Memorial to Jeff Mills and the Drivers Seat.

I truly feel Millsey is at home now and smiling down upon us all as we continue to contrubute to the Local Racing in our area.................

I sure miss you ..................

Kathy Campbell

The Beautiful bench

Kathy, I want to personaly say Thank You for doing such an awsome job on the Memorial Bench. I NEVER dreamed it would be so big and beautiful. I am still numb from actualy seeing it and realizing the finality of it all. EVERYONE, please go up there somenight and see the bench AND support the track that WANTED it out to display. LD :)

Thank You so much LD .............(I told you that day at the momument place I looked at all that stuff and then I was pulled to this bench. I sat down and felt Millsey sitting there going duh ......: Dummy get this!! So that is what I picked. Never ever thinking we could ever raise enough money......But, God does provide!!

To me it is truly a work of "ART" .............Something by all means the "Racing Community" should be proud of and admired by all. I am just so HAPPY it found such a appreciative HOME. After all this time stuffed away.

PS ...........I hope Gladys sits down there and has a piece of pie now and then and reminises!!
Laughing!!!

Back