Attention Belle-Clair Pro 4 Stock Driver's!

After polling the driver's the week before last about time restraints for this Friday's Modified 100 lap event we have decided to give the Pro 4 Class a night off this Friday. Most drivers agreed that it would be better to be off than not get to run their feature event.
I will offer a Free Grandstand ticket or pit pass to any of our regular Pro 4 driver's for this Friday nights show if you would like to enjoy an evening at Belle-Clair!

Pro 4 Stocks will return racing on Friday June 1st!

Thanks, Don

Highland Speedway is Paying $250 to Win and running a 20 lap feature for you guys on this saturday May 26th!

Don. I think you made the right choice in allowing the drivers input in determining your decision on a hard call. Man, I wish B/C didn't have a curfew, but it does and it is someting that can be difficult to manage. Giving the free passes is also a nice gesture. Way to go Pro 4 drivers. You've showed alot of class on this issue. Thank you guys and girls

Brian #44

Wow, great job on the part of the Pro 4 drivers, and even better by Don!

The free grandstand ticket shows true class. Way to go.

Just food for thought... on saving program time. I raced at a track in CA that had the 4 cylinder cars run their heats at 6pm. After, they had hot laps for the rest of the classes, the national anthem, etc. and racing "started" at 7pm. This saved time for the show, and the 4 cyl. car ran their feature later in the night. Now this was a paved track... and I'm sure there are issues with prepping the dirt, etc. But the 4 cyl. cars do the least damage to the track.

However, Don, you are a great promoter that listens to the fans and racers alike, free tickets for the 4 cyl. racers that night, super offer!

Don is doing everything possible to make Belle-Clair Speedway a great place again. Fan friendly and driver friendly is an under statement. Most if not all promoters woulda said sorry pro-4's see ya next week. Great jesture to offer up free entries and thanks to the pro-4 racers for understanding. I hope Don continues to promote Belle-Clair and succeeds in his mission.

Wow now that driver and fan friendly... If you guys do want to race come on out to tri city speedway and get er done!!! This class has been putting on a great show at all tracks.

Back