****Attention Bryan Collins' father :) ****

Racerrod

racerrod
It was nice to meet you today in Eldora, but was hard to keep up with you on the way home. I see where Bryan gets his lead foot from! Just like Bryan, his dad had the left front wheel raised on the family Lexus and never left the fast lane. I tried bump drafting the Collins' a few times but as the sun went down my Jeep started getting too tight on me. It was obvious that Bryan helped to set up the Lexus for the long runs! Hope you both made it home safe tonight and Bryan did great in Eldora!!!! Congrats Bryan!!

RacerRod

Racerrod,
At Least You're A Big Enough Man To Admit You Couldn't Hang. Maybe After A Couple More Trips To The Big E You'll Be In There. Maybe You Could Make A Few Practice Runs??? :D

Racerrod,
Was nice talking with you, too. You did, however, make a good move on us going through Indianapolis, when we got boxed in behind slow traffic. People may have thought with windows down, yelling across the Interstate and notes held up in the windows, we had some road rage going on! Your right, Bryan's dad has a lead foot and the brakes on the passenger side never seem to work for me. (Maybe Bryan can work on that one.) We got home around 11:00 and Bryan and the crew got in around 11:30--don't think they wasted any time either! It was a good week-end and was nice to see so many of our Mo. and Il. cars and drivers in both the Late Models and Modified Dvsn.
We want to send a Big Congrats to your good buddy, John Lansford from the Collins families and crew on winning the 2004 UMP "Rookie of the Year." Good Job!

Dirt Mom

Rod:
Should have seen Billy race in Elsberry Mo when the track was there. He drove a Late Model and gave Bucky Besley a fit at times so did Ivan Long. Billy get back into one and show Brian what ya can still do LOL :) Congrats Brian. See ya all up in Elsberry in a few weeks.

Back