Attention!!! Check This Out...

8m ministock

1ST. ANNUAL DAIRY QUEEN & CHILDRENS MIRACLE NETWORK CAR SHOW ! On Sat. April 16, Dairy Queen & Childrens Miracle Network will put on a car show at Dairy Queen in Farmington ( hwy 67 & w ) starting at 9:00 am untill 12:OO noon. The following classes will be judged..... sprints, modifieds, sportsman, purestreet, multis, go carts, mini stocks, dwarfs, & pro mods. CASH PRIZES FOR EACH CLASS!!! All drivers will recieve free lunch & ice cream treat!!! & free soda & refills!!! Door prizes will be given away all morning!!! Come join the fun and show some support for a good cause!!! For more info. call Randy Forster 756-4742, William Drye 756-1381, or Brian McGee 747-1806 . ***Minimum 3 cars per class for cash prizes

Hey Brian, I'll do some copy and pasting and get this stuff sent out all over the place. I'll send it out on my press release network, plus additional stuff here on STLRACING.COM... It's a great cause. If I can ever help you guys out on something like this in the future please just drop me a line. I'll be more than happy to assist however I can. Good luck with the car show!

Hey, this kind of stuff is my thing. I'm not a mechanic or driver, but I'm a half-way decent writer and promoter. I had a great photo of Randy's car at the Blackwell show where it showed the big DQ logo on the side of his car. So I attached that to the press release also... I'll call the papers here to make sure they get the stuff in.

millsey...is there space available and a class for the kid's quarter midget? it's lookin' purty sharp these days, and we might bring it down. art.

I'm sure there is. There's a huge grassy area in front of the building and a huge parking area so either way they've got it covered.

Hey Millsey When You To Start Writing Again Your Paper Would Only Be A Half A Page Long If You Took Out The Adds And Pictures

Back