Attention Drivers

All Modified and Sportsman/Hobby drivers. We want to invite you to come and race with us this coming Friday and Sunday down at the Fredericktown Raceway. Payout for first is $600.00 for the Modifieds and $500.00 for the Hobby's/sportsman. Other classes racing will be Purestreets, Dwarfs, Mini-Stocks. Please come and show your support to Terry for giving you all a great Pay-Out !!!!!!! LeaDonna :)

Lea Donna, you forgot to mention Terry has "NOT" jacked up pit passes and general admission to increase the payout. Way to go Terry, hopefully the racers will show up.

SPORTSMAN
1.$500
2.$350
3.$275
4.$200
5.$150
6.$100
7.$95
8.$85
9.$75
10.$65
11.$55
12-20...$50

WON'T BEAT THAT ANYWHERE AROUND HERE!

SPORTSMAN INTERESTED IN BEING REWARDED NICELY FOR THEIR EFFORTS SHOULD COME!

IF NOT???? :confused:

tc521 said:
Whereintheheck Is Fredericktown Anyway? Their Website Seems To Be Down.
ABOUT 20 TO 30 MINUTES DOWN 67 FROM SFCR AREA CODE 63645 :D

COME ON DOWN I'd like to see a good ford put a whoooping on some of them chevys!!

tc521

probably take you an 1hr to get there from I-55 track you know were that is. It's a nice track I'd go down but the shoulder is still messed up.
Zac Parks

I did forget......

I did forget to mention that the prices did not raise due to a higher payout for the drivers. Grandstands are $10 and the pits is $25 for adults with lower pricing for children. Everyone come on down and give the track a visit we would love to have you !!!!!!!! ....... If you need direction let us know and we will get that posted. Thanks :) LeaDonna

I don't know what the problem was. It came up just fine when I pulled it up a couple of minutes ago....

jeff.mills.tripod.com/fredericktownraceway

Here's how to get to the Fredericktown Raceway:

Track info. and directions: Fredericktown Raceway is a 1/4 mile banked (semi D-shaped) oval with a red clay racing surface that offers 24 degree banking and an outside containment perimeter of manufactured guard rail.

DIRECTIONS: From North...take US Hwy 67 South to Fredericktown exit...left on Hwy 72 to courthouse square...go right on South Main to Marvin street...left on Marvin street to Marlowe St./County road 204...turn right and watch for sign on the left.

From South...take Hwy 72 to Texaco station/Chambers Drive..left on Chambers Drive to stop sign..turn right on Z hwy to first left (concrete bridge)/Chambers Drive...turn left and go to top of hill to the stop sign...turn right an Marvin St. to first stop sign @ Marlowe/County rd. 204...turn left on Marlowe and watch for sign on left.

SMURFBLUE3 said:
COME ON DOWN I'd like to see a good ford put a whoooping on some of them chevys!!

And that you'd probally see..... :) He does a GREAT JOB!!! He has come to I-55 and put on a great show. ;) Love to see him come back sometime soon. Love to see those quality cars :D :D

Forgot To Mention

The payout is not determined by car count. That is the gauranteed payout. It is also my understanding that the pure streets were also given a raise in their payout also. This is exciting news for the drivers, finaly they are being paid a decent pay ! LD

Back