Attention Fat old guys

i refin

I Refin
This is just an idea of mine,so give this some thought.A new class for us next year-"Sumo-Clone"
Rule #1 -Driver must be 30yrs old and weigh 200lbs.
#2-Kart-400lbs with driver
#3-13hp-OHV-Harbor Freight clones (sell for around $299-329)
(modifications allowed to be decided and enforced)
#4-open tire rule
What do you think?It could be a cheap,competitive class if done right.JMO
Sumo Awaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Blast Awayyyy

I like it! Here are my suggestions for the rules.

Engine rules:
Remove governor
Remote fuel tank allowed
Fuel pump pulsed off the valve cover
After market header with or without muffler
Stock carb except for jets and air filter

I'd open the rules to anyone 15 and older that weighs 200+.

$250 dollar claim on any motor only. Header, clutch etc...are not claimable.

Shoe clutch only.

I like it! Here are my suggestions for the rules.

Engine rules:
Remove governor
Remote fuel tank allowed
Fuel pump pulsed off the valve cover
After market header with or without muffler
Stock carb except for jets and air filter

I'd open the rules to anyone 15 and older that weighs 200+.

$250 dollar claim on any motor only. Header, clutch etc...are not claimable.

Shoe clutch only.
sounds good but the $250 is about a hundee short. why mandatory the f/p pulsed off v/c..the low oil sensor hole can be tapped to 1/8 npt and works great.

sounds good but the $250 is about a hundee short. why mandatory the f/p pulsed off v/c..the low oil sensor hole can be tapped to 1/8 npt and works great.

SEE!!!!!!!!!!! already wanting to modify the clones and the price keeps going up........................

If your gonna do that then use the yellow clone for the fat guys and put any size springs you want in it, lol

SEE!!!!!!!!!!! already wanting to modify the clones and the price keeps going up........................

If your gonna do that then use the yellow clone for the fat guys and put any size springs you want in it, lol

SORRY I jumped the gun, didn't pay attn. to the 13hp clone statement. Sorry again I'm old, fat and blind

yeah, you easily get a set from Josh!!!!!!!!

I know a guy that would love to run this class but he is closer to the 185-190 range but also closer to 45
Well heck that's an easy problem to solve, just tell him to stop by someplace like Ryans or any other all-you-can-eat right before the races..hopefully he'll remember NOT to poop too soon!

Make the claim $350, if that's what you want.

It does not really matter where it's pulsed from as long as it's the same for everybody in the class.

This is just an idea of mine,so give this some thought.A new class for us next year-"Sumo-Clone"
Rule #1 -Driver must be 30yrs old and weigh 200lbs.
#2-Kart-400lbs with driver
#3-13hp-OHV-Harbor Freight clones (sell for around $299-329)
(modifications allowed to be decided and enforced)
#4-open tire rule
What do you think?It could be a cheap,competitive class if done right.JMO
Sumo Awaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Blast Awayyyy
Very good idea but sorry cant join in I only weigh 168-170 but Ill have fun watchin

Make the claim $350, if that's what you want.

It does not really matter where it's pulsed from as long as it's the same for everybody in the class.
the 350 would just be more logical since you can't really get one sent to you for much less? as for the pulse why even relevate to it's location?

Forgot 1 thing

Gentlemen, I overlooked 1 manditory requirement. Being that this is MY brilliant idea,I shall be "The Commissioner"aka "King"of the Sumo Clones.This will allow ME to dictate rules and policy.But suggestions are always welcome and will be revued by my staff.BTW I'm no Dictator for goodness sake!
King Sumo Awaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL:eek:

the 350 would just be more logical since you can't really get one sent to you for much less? as for the pulse why even relevate to it's location?

$350 is fine by me...whatever will help get more karts on the track.

There are gains to be had by pulsing off different areas of the motor. When they allowed restricted animals to run with the flatheads they found out certain locations will increase the hp on the motor.

$350 is fine by me...whatever will help get more karts on the track.

There are gains to be had by pulsing off different areas of the motor. When they allowed restricted animals to run with the flatheads they found out certain locations will increase the hp on the motor.
the pulse is only used to operate the fuel pump. no advantage to relocate unless your pump doesn't operate correctly.

Gentlemen, I overlooked 1 manditory requirement. Being that this is MY brilliant idea,I shall be "The Commissioner"aka "King"of the Sumo Clones.This will allow ME to dictate rules and policy.But suggestions are always welcome and will be revued by my staff.BTW I'm no Dictator for goodness sake!
Yes you are right it is brilliant and it should be your class you are the man
sumo man that is LOL LOL LOL:):):):):D

another way of stirring the pot

Way to go SUPER SUMO.
Things were going along just fine, and you had to go and pick your brain,:eek: instead of your nose.:p
Look at all the crap you started, as if we didn't have enough problems to deal with already.:):)
BTW, I think the age limit should be at least 50.:D:D:D

Back