Attention Kevin/tri City Speedway

Would Like To Know How Much Pit Passes And Front Gate Prices Are For The Following Nights:

July 3

July 17- Summer Nationals And Do The Sportsmen Get Points For The Race That Night Or Not?

July 24- Fan Appreciation Night

July 31- Wallace Homecoming And The Same Do The Classes Get Points For These Nights That They Race But It Isnt A Regular Show?

Thanks In Advance

Reserved - General Adm. - Pit Pass

July 3rd - None - 15.00 - 28.00

July 17th 25.00 - 23.00 - 30.00

July 24th None - 5.00 - 25.00

July 31st 25.00 - 23.00 - 35.00

Sept 16th 28.00 - 25.00 - 35.00

Yes these will be points nights!

Thanks, Kevin

Kevin,

Just wondering since the prices for all the dates listed above cost more to get in, what is going on? What classes are running each of those nights? July 24th is fan appreciation night and I am assuming that is a regular night of racing, but what is this Sunday?

Thanks in advance!

SPD RACR,

This Sunday is the Freedom 30s.
30 lap feature for late models...2 grand to win.
30 lap feature for mods....a grand to win.

Kevin
I Was Wondering On July 17th Are The Sportsmen Racing For Track Points?
Are The Sportmen Going To Get A Higher Payout On That Night?

Thanks

i would like to know why regular show drivers have to pay more, if you place good enough to get a check it is not for any more money.i and a lot of other drivers feel the same way.why should we have to pay for the late models to come to tcs. my class already gets shortchanged every week out there but now we have to pay more so another class can win the ex6tra that we have to pay.

ROUGHDRV8 said:
i would like to know why regular show drivers have to pay more, if you place good enough to get a check it is not for any more money.i and a lot of other drivers feel the same way.why should we have to pay for the late models to come to tcs. my class already gets shortchanged every week out there but now we have to pay more so another class can win the ex6tra that we have to pay.

most tracks do the same thing. remember that the lower divisions are there on the big shows as a time filler so folks have a chance to go to the john or get something to eat.

yal even when wente had the track if you were a member you still paid the samas a regular show only non members paid the higher price.that was the benefit of being a member so when these big show prices come about the members weren't having to pay for the guys who only show up for the special shows. I AGREE the prices this year never stay the same always out in lala land as to what amount they will stick us with next week. come on someone wake up before you have a discount store there.:mad:

thats right my class the winner only gets $50.00 for first but i usually spend twice that to go race so when they jack up prices for pit passes it kinda cuts into my pocket also we don't get to pack the track and we don't even get to hot lap, thats why i think it is unfair to raise prices just to pay the ump guys more money to come to tcs. i think kevin needs to adress this issiue be cause it is not fair to the lower classes youa'll need to only raise the prices for the drivers who actually have a chance to win more money. david pulley jr. factory stock #8.

I am not a driver, but I will have to agree with ya roughdrv8. Lower class cars shouldnt have to pay the high price. I think only the classes that are getting the increase in pay out should have to pay. They are already getting extra from the fans, and its not like you drivers get to see all the show anyhow.
This is something I would be going and talking to Kevin about. Dont make it a big issue on here, just go and discuss it with Kevin, never know what might happen!

Hey I paid $30 for a pit pass at I-55 to race pro-4's during Summernationals finished 3rd and didn't get a check. At least you guys get paid. I do agree with you 100% though. If our price is jacked up too, then our payout should be raised some too.

allright we will give you six pack of beer and bag of chips oops wait that's for the ole banquets scratch that how about a quarter

its funny to hear hornet or pro 4 drivers complaining about the money when you knew the payout when you built your car didnt you? Some tracks have too many classes and the hornets is a good example of a class that should be cut. not to mention they are also the most dangerous and easiest cars to flip. they seem like death traps to me. surprised one of these hasn't reached the bleachers yet.

^... not even funny... especially at this point in time... hey kevin... werent the midgets supposed to run the mile, or at least advertised to do so?

Back