Attention Modifieds & Sportsman(Hobby)

Doe Run Raceway

Staff member
All of you are invited to come up and try out our track anytime! We'll even let the driver in for FREE just to have some fun. If we can get 10-12 cars in either class, we will discuss a purse!!

Hope to see all of you this Friday night. Gates open at 6:00 p.m., practice at 7:30 p.m., racing at 8:00 p.m. Pit passes are $20 for your crew members/family/friends!

Thanks,
Bob

Ok guys here you go

I have had several modified and sportsman guys talk to me about racing at Doe Run and I have convinced Bob into giving us a try.He has another date open that he will give us an opening to race that weekend if enough are interested. I have done my part,so now it is up to all you guys. I personnally will have my car there this Friday , so come 1 or come all of you guys to Doe Run this Friday. Kenny

Doe Run Raceway is located approx.5 miles west of Farmington on highway W in Doe Run , Mo. The track is right outside of Doe Run on the right side of W highway

Watch Out DRR

I will be there also ! Cheering for everyone as usual. BOBBY.. dont you even start with me or i will sick my bodygaurd on ya !!!!!!!! LeaDonna

kenny i talked to kevin last night and he said he would most likely come down there friday night if they are planning on running sportsman

HobbieStocksFan said:
I will be there also ! Cheering for everyone as usual. BOBBY.. dont you even start with me or i will sick my bodygaurd on ya !!!!!!!! LeaDonna

Come on LeaDonna pulls some strings with mother nature and lets have some good weather Friday. ;)

Not happening here!!!

Que Pasa,

You are welcome to post on this forum. However, I have seen some of the posts you have made toward Racin26 this week and I will NOT tolerate you coming on here to try to start crap.

Thanks and have a good day!

Doe Run Raceway

NASTY......NASTY........NASTY "Nasty" Nations and LD on the same night and I can't make it.......

Q-Pasta you need to chill out, quit posting on every dang thread, and go pick up some rocks if you aren't going to do some constructive learning...... :)

Randy ...... why aren't you going to be there ????? Dang it..... im looking forward to coming and just watching some racin. YES..... me and Kasey at the same track means ALOT of cheerin going on !!!!!!!! Plus i am Kenny's #1 fan also........ hey Randy, did you read about me being Royalty now ??????? hehehehehe LeaDonna

MIKE, I talked to her about the weather, she said it is going to be great ! :)

Call her goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Randy, sorry man but you can't call her LD, she is the "DOE RUN GODDESS" and don't forget it. LOL :D

Junebugs #1 Fan said:
Hey Randy, sorry man but you can't call her LD, she is the "DOE RUN GODDESS" and don't forget it. LOL :D

I thought "DOE RUN GODDESS" was Kenny's nickname :p ;) Or was that Gary's.Just kidding Kenny. He's probably going to run my mustang over with his hobby stock now :eek: Speaking of Gary, is he going to be there Friday?

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot Kenny had that name............... :D I guess he's going to have to learn how to share with LD............ :D No, he won't run ya over or I'll fire him....................... LOL :D I don't know if Garey will be there or not this week, depends if he will leave work............. LOL :eek: You know Garey, can't say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats A Bummer

I was starting to get use to my 2 new nicknames ..... and KENNY has to steal it from me.....Oh well, i will share with ya Tater..... LD:confused:

Back