Attention: Pure street drivers

If one of the Randolph cars happen to hit you it is fine and dandy. But if you hit one of them you MUST go to the back of the pack.

Driver 33-how can you make a statement like that?You cannot keep your car running long enough to tell,(LMAO)I have been told the events as they were observed my MANY,even one flagman.And their observation was (a deliberate hit)resulting in spinning the 17r.I know that the 17r was DQ,two times last year,as we are a sponsor of the 17r race team.So how can you say they are playing favorites there?simply put!Thank you.
P.S.We have also just purchased the tape from the show,And from all observations(Rewind,click<Rewind>play)the flagmen made the correct call.This tape can be purchased at the race track.thank you.

there was no dent or scratch in the 18j car would you think that if you where hit by another car you would have some kind of mark everybody know that if you are not a buddy system you will never win all iam trying to say is that when 17r hit the 18j in the heat why wasnt 17r put in the back then

33, your side of the story made it sound like the 18j retaliated... I wasn't there, but got it from an excellent source in the grandstand, that it was just hard racing...and 18j shouldn't have been faulted... My source couldn't comment about the contact in the heat because the didn't observe the incident, but maybe the earlier incident was lingering in the minds of the officials. Maybe in the heat of the moment, they thought the feature contact was retaliation? Not talking for the officials, they can answer for themselves...but I've been an official and those things do happen. Just food for thought! By the way, sounds like the 18j was haulin the mail after the incident...shame he crashed out!

thats are plan but if you know some one has a chance to win why should they get the chance i know we dont have a chance thats why we try to avoid everybody and have fun like racing used to be like they would get more cars back at the track but not everybody can afford to compete in the top 5 out of 10 cars that are left becouse people are getting tired of the bull and complaineing that goes on the pits

Simply put (mr racedriver33) there was no,I repeat myself NO contact at all in the heat race.Look at the tape.it speaks for itself.From noone but the camera.There was NO marks at all on the 17r car,until the feature.Oh and didn't mr Randolph donate you 4 hoosier tires,when you had none?get over you jealous fit and maybe your opinion would be a little clearer.thank you!

let just see what happens this sat, maybe it will be a little more clean racin and maybe there will be more cars there and no hitting cause it cost to much to put them back to gether

The video might have missed the hit in the heat. I'm not joining the pissing match here but there was a very hard door slam in the heat from 17r to the 18j.

Mr randolf

YOU AND YOUR 3 CARS SHOULD BE PUT OFF ALL THE TRACK BECAUSE YOUR CAR IS ALL ENLEGAL . AND IT IS BULL THAT IF ANYONE TOUCHES YOUR CAR THEY GET PUT TO THE BACK THATS NOT RIGHT BUT YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU GET BY WITH IT THATS BULL **** :mad::mad::mad::mad:

YOU AND YOUR 3 CARS SHOULD BE PUT OFF ALL THE TRACK BECAUSE YOUR CAR IS ALL ENLEGAL . AND IT IS BULL THAT IF ANYONE TOUCHES YOUR CAR THEY GET PUT TO THE BACK THATS NOT RIGHT BUT YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU GET BY WITH IT THATS BULL **** :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Say What??

I guess I will respond to some of the B>S.Mr fan up high you need some glasses,mr 33-oh well,never mind---TYSON---look at my cars-it is Randolph,thank you----I welcome any tear down at any time-----show me the money-----100% legal---boy there is some jealousy out there.My other comments I will make in person--I WILL NOT hide behind a screen name---Jim Randolph

special grounded cams allow the cars to get by the vacume checks! but when you race on dirt there are always a chance of a car not holding it's line. i am sure most drivers aren't intentionally driving through people if they are, they need not race. it is suppose to be a fun hobby! it is not nascar chris

Back