ATTENTION Sean 2

bolo

Well Clay County says you the big BOSS of C.A.R.S LATE MODELS.So what you got to say about Jef. Coun. Speedway being C.A.R.S Sanctioned??
:rolleyes: Would like your input here?? Seems a few of the drivers are worried that you gonna put a stop to J.C.S. running cars??I'm seeing a LOT of SMOKE here.From others who say you run the C.A.R.S Org. BUT' still aint seen the FIRE!!!!!!!! If you don't want to reply?? We will understand ;)
Thanks E.W. :D

I gave Richard my word that he would have the C.A.R.S. Sanction on Saturdays. We didn't have a saturday night track & my racers were begging for a track to race at. Now it seems that Al Kreke don't care what the promise was! If anyone has any issues with it please call Al Kreke! I don't have the authority to say it goes to clay county but apperently Al Kreke has the authority to say that Jefferson County gets it?? For all you racers that begged for a place to race on Saturday night...don't blame me when you don't have a track to race at!!!!! If you do not support Richard & Clay County Speedway it is your own fault!! Good luck to everyone the rest of the year....your going to need it!

This issue has just been taken care of, Clay County Speedway will be C.A.R.S. Sanctioned! If you want C.A.R.S. Points you will have to go to Clay County Speedway not Mt.Vernon! Final Word!

Well Rick & Al looks like da BOSS has spoken!! You 2 guys have NOT a word to say about IT ?and jeramy weres that put your post??
"WE WILL BE C.A.R.S. AND U.M.P. SANCTIONED ON SATURDAY NIGHTS!! "

jeffersoncountyraceway.com 618-246-9330
This issue has just been taken care of, Clay County Speedway will be C.A.R.S. Sanctioned! If you want C.A.R.S. Points you will have to go to Clay County Speedway not Mt.Vernon! Final Word!

why did mt.vernon go to sat. nights? the last few times I had been there it seemed like their car count was picking up. What happens now to all them racers who was racing for track points at both tracks(not that we are but just a question) seems like these tracks would want to help each other so they both can get a good car count. So is mt. vernon still going to race the crate cars just no cars points? Kind of sad cause it was nice to have a track to go to on sun. if you wanted to.

sombody

somebody smokin their shorts well i hope both tracks survive cause crates needed a place to race sat and Richard came through but the car count is sufferin we will see how mtvernon car count goes but what about the points?? and the UMP ??? Flora carries enough mods for Ump so we see mtv this week

Sean Franklin.............. you gained a lot of respect for sticking by your word......................I hope your CARS drivers stand behind you..... You went out and worked your butt off to get tracks for them to race at.... I wasn't sure how well the CARS SERIES would do but after watching them I love them and the people that I have talked to in the bleachers enjoy them also.......
I have been lucky enough to meet some of the drivers.. they are a great bunch of guys.....

I am glad to see Mt Vernon reopen and I think the Sneeds are making a lot of progress.... but I would like to see them work with CCS and not against them.............there are very few sunday tracks and i know some of the CCS drivers go there on sunday......... but since they did I do want them to make it... ............. why don't they run late model and let the crates run ccs....

From what I have seen they are the ones that was running the crates off.When you make some of the calls they do. Then tell the drivers to basicly kiss off or we will call the law. THEN WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT??:rolleyes: between the flag man Fageeo or Hulleeo??And that dude in turn 4 MAN they don't have a chance!! If you noticed the cars started out strong.Then slowly started dropping off.Ever think there may be a reason for that?? And Sean you need to stop thinking one sided and look @ the ACTUAL reasoning for why the drivers have not been coming to CCS???? You may want to speak w/ the drivers?? Get their point of view befor just going one sided.YOU DONE WHAT YOU COULD DO?? maybe the guy that owns the track should try as you did??
quote=carcar;505656]Sean Franklin.............. you gained a lot of respect for sticking by your word......................I hope your CARS drivers stand behind you..... You went out and worked your butt off to get tracks for them to race at.... I wasn't sure how well the CARS SERIES would do but after watching them I love them and the people that I have talked to in the bleachers enjoy them also.......
I have been lucky enough to meet some of the drivers.. they are a great bunch of guys.....

I am glad to see Mt Vernon reopen and I think the Sneeds are making a lot of progress.... but I would like to see them work with CCS and not against them.............there are very few sunday tracks and i know some of the CCS drivers go there on sunday......... but since they did I do want them to make it... ............. why don't they run late model and let the crates run ccs....[/quote]

I personally think they are doing a great job at Mt. Vernon. When Rick was running it and he decided to stop making judgment calls on who caused cautions, everyone complained about that. Now that they are trying to be fair and make those judgement calls everyone still complains. I probably speak for a lot of people when I say shut the heck up, quit crying, whining and just go racing. Every now and then you get a bad deal, that happens from the lowest level in racing to the top. Sure its gonna tick you off if the call is against you, Ive been there, but the way I look at it is that next week is another race and the call next time might be in your favor, been there also. Be happy you have somewhere to race in the first place. As far as Sean goes, he is a good dude that stuck his neck out for that series and he still gets slammed all the time. I dont even race in that series and still respect what hes done. As far as the claiming goes, at least they are trying to do the right thing but of course somebody complains about the way the do that also, thats surprising. Most officials and promoters are friends with a lot of the drivers, so Sean being friends with drivers and affecting the way he and the others of CARS do there buisness is ridiculous. The important thing is that they put on a good show for the fans and thats what they do!

NOT TALKING ABOUT MT. VERNON THEY ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB!! TALKING ABOUT CLAY COUNTY.SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION THERE MOD2
and I agree w/ your post
I personally think they are doing a great job at Mt. Vernon. When Rick was running it and he decided to stop making judgment calls on who caused cautions, everyone complained about that. Now that they are trying to be fair and make those judgement calls everyone still complains. I probably speak for a lot of people when I say shut the heck up, quit crying, whining and just go racing. Every now and then you get a bad deal, that happens from the lowest level in racing to the top. Sure its gonna tick you off if the call is against you, Ive been there, but the way I look at it is that next week is another race and the call next time might be in your favor, been there also. Be happy you have somewhere to race in the first place. As far as Sean goes, he is a good dude that stuck his neck out for that series and he still gets slammed all the time. I dont even race in that series and still respect what hes done. As far as the claiming goes, at least they are trying to do the right thing but of course somebody complains about the way the do that also, thats surprising. Most officials and promoters are friends with a lot of the drivers, so Sean being friends with drivers and affecting the way he and the others of CARS do there buisness is ridiculous. The important thing is that they put on a good show for the fans and thats what they do!

Very well said CJ and Chris!! The C.A.R.S. have a really good thing going on. Sean busted his a** to get them to Clay County and he is sticking to his word now that Mt. Vernon has switched to Saturdays. I just wish tracks in the area would try to work together from time to time instead against eachother. It would be so easy for the tracks to get together and have a tri track championship (friday, saturday, and sunday) with an added purse. I know there would be a full house in the stands and bleachers for all three tracks. Luckily though, I am not a promoter or track owner. There is just too much BS to deal with. I tip my hat to everyone that works their butt off to make sure there is a good clean show for the fans and the drivers.

On a side note: If anyone is looking for a driver for any class for one night or a full season please put me into your considerations.

bolo...... how many times did you race at CCS??

with all the tension and finger pointing by you......... you certainly are not helping the CARS SERIES........... you are a newly formed division and there is way to much inner circle finger pointing.......
you should be helping to promote your CARS... not help tear it apart....

Sean was premature in his post. This decision requires a majority decision by the owners of CARS of which there are five. I spoke to two today and they wanted to think about it but promised to get back to me within 24 hours so that we are not leaving our racers hanging. We will post the decision once it is made.

I asked Sean to post this but he told me he couldnt until tonight since he was at work. Therefore I decided to post to keep everyone up to speed.

AK

well then............ that means that you do not support each other very well.... if one of your guys goes out and gives his word so that he can get a track to take on the CARS SERIES when Mt. Vernon shut down and they had no where to go...................
if i was other tracks out there I sure would take note that what you agree to is not worth very much because you do not stick together...
cj

well then............ that means that you do not support each other very well.... if one of your guys goes out and gives his word so that he can get a track to take on the CARS SERIES when Mt. Vernon shut down and they had no where to go...................
if i was other tracks out there I sure would take note that what you agree to is not worth very much because you do not stick together...
cj

This is not my decision or Sean's to make by ourselves. This is a decision to be made by our ownership board. CARS was set up for the good of affordable racing and it makes sense to have a quorum on this type of difficult decision. It's our job to ensure the decisions are in consideration of the racers as well as the tracks. Sorry for the earlier confusion. A decision will be made very soon. AK

well where was your board when you were out there so desperately looking for a saturday track to run............. easy to promise the world or let some of your members promise and then leave them out in the pasture alone......
I didn't see where any of your board members went up against Sean when he made CCS a sanctioned CARS track when you needed a track....now that you are getting pressure from Mt. Vernon you are going to pull out of CCS...
Well... like i said.........giving your word goes a long way...........when it is not honored that is also not forgotten..........and this is not Sean's fault...
cj

Is this not what CCS did to MT. Vernon last season.They moved to Sat. nights, when Mt. Vernon was already the Sat night track.Now JCS Speedway can not move to Sat. night because CCS is running Sat. nights.Why was this not thought or care of CCS last year when did the same thing to MVN. JMO.
Bev Heck

Cj, It Was Posted On Another Post That The Heckster Is The Owner Of C.a.r.s.????? Well He Owns Mtv Also. So If I Were A Betting Man Can You Guess How I'd Bet?

Back